Chapter 15- Finding Gamma

*Madison Knights Above*

*time skip to about 2 years after Mason Visited Abbie in Beta Castra*

So it has been 2 years since I have seen Mason, I am still in Beta Castra. I am doing amazing here and I am at the top of all my classes, but I still haven't found my Gamma yet. It is hard because you have to find someone you trust, to keep all your secrets and everything else.

So at the moment I am waiting to talk to one of the camp consular because it is compulsory but I don't mind it, she actually has helped me some much. "Abigail Drankov" "yes" "please come in" walked into her office and sat down. "so how are we today " "I am fantastic" "okay and now in reality?" "so fucking confused" "why is that" "well Lunar, I need to have a Gamma before I leave and I cant find her and I just don't know what to do. I don't know where to look it is so fucking stressful. and I know I still have two more years but I need her sooner than that, and I understand that we have to trust them with our lives and all of our secrets, but I just cant see my Gamma in anyone"

"well do you want my opinion or are you just ranting" "I want your help please Lunar help me" she nodded her head and said "okay dear, okay well the way I see it, is that you are looking to hard and not in the right places" "what do you mean"

She shook her head and said "I cant just give you the answers you know that" "I know but just clarify it" she laughed at me. She then said "smart women, okay I cant say who your Gamma is because I am a worker from the moon goddess so it will ruin her plans but what I can say is that maybe your Gamma is right under your nose and you just haven't realized that she would make the perfect Gamma for you. Your Gamma is the person who understands you the most here, has supported you the most, and cares dearly for you. She has helped you through your tough times and will always be by your side. But she has had a hard life growing up as well so she will understand you more and be able to help you through your problems more than other" I was confused. "so you are saying that you are my Gamma?" she shook her head no and said "no dear, someone else, now that is all I can say" "okay thank you Lunar" "that's okay it's what I am here for, so how have you been without Mason" you see lunar knows everything that has happened. The stuff with my father and with Mason so she has tried to help me get through it but I want to push all emotion away, she does not like the idea and she won't let me do it either. Anyway I then said "I'm better than I expected but I don't know if he will take me back after everything" "what do you mean dear" "what happens if he has moved on, or if he doesn't care what my reason for rejecting him was" she got up out of her seat and gave me a hug. She then said "oh dear he will, he loves you so much and he only accepted it because he wants you to be happy" "yeah I suppose your right" "I know I am" I laughed, and said "how haven't I survived without you" she laughed, and said "I don't know, now I think we are done for today yes?" "Yes that you again Lunar" "it's okay dear now take care" I gave her a hug and said goodbye.

I walked out of the building and got into my Shelby Gt 500 buckled up, started the car and drove off. I could not get what Lunar said off my mind 'Gamma is right under your nose and you just haven't realized that she would make the perfect Gamma for you. Your Gamma is the person who understands you the most here and has supported you the most and cares dearly for you' what does she mean. I pulled into mine and Madi's driveway and I could not see her car anywhere so she must be in class. I got out of my car and locked it, I opened the front door, dropped everything, and went to the fridge and pulled out some fruit salad that I made last night for desert, I ate the rest that was in the bowl and put the bowl and fork in the dishwasher. I grabbed my bags and walked up stairs and went to have shower to help relax my muscles and to help clear my mind.

Once I was finished, I put on a black tank top and gray booty shorts and jumped into bed for a nap since it was only 2:27pm. It did not take me long to fall into a deep, dreamless sleep.