Chapter 6- The Birthday

This morning I woke up in my Pj's on the forest floor, just then I remembered everything that I did. I can't believe that did that, I hurt my best friend, the King and my dad. I got up off the ground and walked back towards the castle. Once I stepped a foot in the castle the guards escorted me to my room. I opened what was left of my door and stepped in to find it trashed from myself. I walked in grabbed some undies and bras, black skinny jeans and a black singlet with black ankle boots. I went into the bathroom the one thing that wasn't trashed, I stripped and turned on the shower. Once I was finished I blow dried my hair and got dressed I stared to walk down the stairs to the dining hall, decided on the way to the dining hall that I will not apologise to my father or the Alpha King I will only say sorry and make it up to Octavia she is like the sister that I never had.

Once the guards open the doors for me I walked in with no care in the world and sat at the head of the table like normal, my dad was eye balling me, and I glance at him once and went back to eating my food. Suddenly one of the guards come rushing through the doors and yells "Abbie and King Dimitri come quick, its Octavia." They didn't have to ask me twice I run to the infirmary with my wolf sped and I busted through the doors to see her laying there, I ran to her and started crying at her side. "O, I am so, so, so, so, so sorry please wake up. You are my sister I need you please don't leave me please" I just cried I felt my father's presence behind me "dad, I can't lose her, I just can't" he picks me up and pulls me into a hug "it's okay baby it will be okay" "I did this I hurt you, her and the Alpha King I hate myself, she was only trying to do the right thing and I could've killed her, I have lost so much in my life. When will it stop, dad make it stop please" "shhhh its okay baby I got you. Come on let's go" "Nooo I can't leave her and I won't not until she wakes up" "okay baby I will let you rest in the chair now, I don't really wanna leave you here but I have to go to an important meeting. Oh and also I am so sorry about yesterday I hope that you can forgive me" "dad I will always forgive you" "well thank you and also Happy Birthday" "thanks... dad" he turned and walked out the door. It was nice and quiet so I decided to take a nap.

When I woke up I was being poked at, and I could hear someone giggling at me stirring in the seat, now there is another to laughing one was definitely a girl so that means that the other two are males. My eyes flutter open to see Octavia awake and with no scarring on her face, I up jumped up and ran to her and hugged her as tight as I could "O, I am so, so, so sorry please oh please forgive I would be able to live knowing the one person that I class as my sister doesn't forgive me oh please" she just laughed at me "what are you laughing at" "you silly, of course I forgive you how could I not forgive my own family" I started to cry when I heard laughing, and it sounded like they were in hysterics. I turned my head to see my dad and Mason. As soon as I looked him in the eyes I drop my head and say to Octavia "so when are you allowed to come out I really need a run" "well they said that they need to do some tests first, so maybe in a day or two" "whatttt really, oh and also sapphire says that she is really sorry" "that's okay I forgive you both, so how is your wolf anyway?" "Well to be honest she hasn't spoke to me at all since this happened" "oh well maybe she is having a holiday hahaha" "yeah maybe" I turn to look at my dad when I glance at Mason I drop my head again and say "oh, um... well I should get going so I can do some training I have missed a few days so I um have a lot to catch up on" "Abbie you don't need to train and exercise every day you are not fat" "um at the moment I am and also yeah I do have to otherwise I will put on weight that isn't needed" "okay if you say so" so I left the room to go and get changed.

Masons POV

Once she left I asked Octavia "why isn't she looking and talking to me anymore?" "it is because she hurt you, and you also made her and her wolf really fucking angry, she told me she can't remember the last time Sapphire has been that angry" "then why does she exercise so much?" "it is a stress reliever for her" "why doesn't she just change into her wolf form and run for a couple of hours like a normal wolf does" "for one she is far from a normal wolf" "what do you mean?" "You saw her eyes right?" "Yeah, who didn't the where fucking silver" "Well have you ever seen another wolf will those coloured eyes?" "no" "well she is one of the 12 children that the moon goddess had" "no way I thought that was just a werewolf myth" "well it's not, and the last time the other Alpha's and I saw a similar situation like that was when she took down a whole pack of rouges Mason" "by herself?" "Yes, Mason all 250 wolves, all because they threated King Dimitri and the other Alpha's and I, she can't control her anger that is why she trains when she is mad, it is her only outlet. She doesn't shift because her wolf would take control and attack the person that they angry at like the other night when her wolf took over. We are lucky she didn't hurt the Vampire King or someone else." "Holy fuck that is like... I can't even explain it" "yeah that is why she is the way she is" "Mason she also is addict to it, and it is really bad for her. If she exercises too much she can die" we turned and looked at Dimitri when he said "when she was a kid she was so sweet until one day she witnessed something that she shouldn't of" I then said "what was that? May I ask?" he took in a deep breath and said, "Well, it all started when we were playing chase in the throne room Abbie would have been about 11. I heard a loud crashing noise I told Abbie to run up and hide in-between the book shelves above us because that we were the library was. So she did, suddenly a man walked in threating to kill me because I had a werewolf daughter, she was so angry at him that when he hit me she ran down the stairs and started punching him, she punched him so hard that she knocked him to the ground, he pulled a knife on her but she had very quick reflexes. She grabbed the knife and stabbed him 5 times once he was screaming in pain she told him that if he didn't shut it that she would shut it for him. Well he didn't so she kept her promise, she walked up to him grabbed the back of his head, tilted it back brought the blade to his throat and slit it slowly. And ever since that day she has become this monster that is so full of anger towards anyone that she cares about" "OMFG she did that at age 11?" "yep, and when someone would disrespect me she would threaten to either kill them right then and there or she would threat to take them down to the dungeons and torture the shit out of them" "your joking right?" "I wish that I was, but I am not and it got worse when she shifted at the age of 13" "she shifted early" "yes and I was the only person that could calm her down, but now nobody can but her mate, and I hope that she finds him soon. Maybe he is at her birthday ball" "so what happened to her real parents" "that is not my story to tell she will tell you in her own time when she trusts you enough, but I will say this that they died on her birthday so go easy on her, she is most likely to be feeling a lot of emotions at the moment, she blames herself for what happened to her parents that day. She hates a part of herself because she thinks that if they didn't go out into the forest for her birthday that they would still be here with her today" I didn't know what to say so I nodded my farewell to Dimitri and Octavia, and walked out.