Chapter 24- The King and Queen

Abbie's POV

It has been 5 months since I have been home with my mate, and to tell you the truth it has been amazing. At the moment I am in the living room waiting for Dae to come over, Dae and Madison are mates and they are so cute together. He treats her so well and they are so happy and are expecting twins that are a boy and a girl, I am so excited because I am going to be an aunty.

I heard the front door of Mason's and I's place door shut I ran from the living room and saw Dae "DAEEEEE" "oomph" he let out when he fell onto the ground with me on top of him hugging him "I've missed you too little wolf" "you better" I giggled. We got up off the ground and walked into the kitchen and grabbed some peppermint slice, we eat and talked a bit after a few hours I heard "BABY GIRL I'M HOME" you see Mason has been away for the last 2 months do deal with some pack stuff, I ran as fast as I could and jumped. He caught me and hugged me "I missed you so much Mase" "so have I baby so have I" he didn't put me, instead he walked back into the kitchen sat me on the island bench. He turned to Dae and said "hey bro you think you could give us some space for a bit please?" "sure I was just about to go and check on Madi anyway, bye little wolf I love you" "bye Dae I love you too" I turned back to Mason, he then said "so I have decided that we need to announce you as Luna Queen tonight" "okay I will go and get ready" "have fun baby" "always am"

I am now wearing a peach coloured dress that came to my knees with white strap on heels and my hair down and straightened, I walked out of our bathroom to see Mason wearing black tuxedo, and he looked hot. "you ready babe" I said "sure am princess, let's go" we walked out of our room and into the throne room Mason stood in front of the pack and said "Welcome I am glad to present to you your Luna Queen" everyone clapped and cheered I stepped forwards and said "as your Luna I promise to put your lives before mine, to stand beside my mate even when he maybe wrong, to love each and every one of you and to help the pack when in need" the pack howled, Mason then grabbed my hand and a knife he put a slit in my palm and one in his own he joined our hands and yelled "YOUR NEW LUNA QUEEN"

After the ceremony we went outside for a pack run and it was amazing to run with my own kind, we then had an after party where we mingled with the pack. After about 3 hours of talking I had, had enough so I walked up to my bedroom and stood on the balcony. Mason wrapped his arms around my waist and said "I love you my Luna" "and I love you my Alpha" we stood there for a bit before we got Changed and went to bed.

Unknowns POV

Everyone was happy, mainly she was happy and I couldn't stand to see her happy, she stole my family away and destroyed it and now it's time for me to destroy her. Watch you back Luna because I'm coming to get you.

THE END