Chapter 12- The Vampire Queen

After I had my rant at Mason I went up to my room, I had to get a goodnights rest because I have a ceromony that I have to attend to tomorrow. The ceromony is declaring me the offical queen butu we will have a proper one when I get back. Anyway I had only just put on my pj's when Mason stromed into the room. When he heard e in the bathroom he ripped open the door and said "What the fuck, why would you do that to me in front of everyone huh. Do you know how stupid that made me look, you really do need to grow the fuck up you are acting like a 5 year old. Your so fucking selfish" I looked at him through the mirror. I took a deep breath turned around and said "because you are stupid" "excuse me.." "you came here and you changed me, I told you that I didn't want to go through the pain of losing someone. I told you my parents died but no Mason has to have what Mason wants, im not the one that is selfish here Maosn you are. Before you came here I wanted to just focus on becoming queen and leading my people, I was training and doing fine. But then you strolled into my life and fucked it all up so I hope you are happen because, its all your fault I havent trained properly since you came here, I havent been on missions since you've been here. You drove me away so its your fault I hate you so much you came into my life and ruined everything, you have control over me and my wolf and I dont want that I need to be ruthless and I cant be that with you in my life" "do you know what, you are acting just like the person people say you are, you acting just like your father" "and how does he act Mason" "he acts cold, heartless and he only cares about power" "Mason don't you dare act innocent in that situation so are you, you love your power" "but it doesn't come before the people that I love" "bullshit Mason" "it doesn't and you know it" "you know what Mason get your shit and get the fuck out of my room. I am sick of this shit" "gladly" that's when he turned on his heel and started to pack up his stuff.

About 2 hours after Mason had moved out of my room, I couldn't get to sleep so I decided that it was time for me to start packing up my stuff for Alpha camp I was going for 4 years so I need to pack a decent amount.

*4 and a half hours later*

Finally I was finished packing. It was 3 in the morning and I was wide awake I decided to do some training, and since I was already in my active wear I didn't near to change. I was wearing my black nike singlet and nike shirts with my black and blue nike sneakers. I walked out of my room closed the door and walked down towards the training hall, as I approached the doors I heard some music playing and I thought to myself 'what the fuck nobody should be awake' out of nowhere I heard my sapphire say 'well dipshit neither should you' 'fuck you bitch' 'I know I am' I growled at her and put up the wall between us. I know that she is still angry at me but we both know that it wasn't my fault and that we had to to this to protect our mate that we love so much. It brings me pain to say I hate you to him, but it breaks my heart that he is hurting because of me. All I want to do I run up to him and tell im sorry and that I didn't mean it, and say that it was my fathers plan but I cant. Anyway I push the training hall doors open and to my surprise I see Mason there pumping weights, he looks so hurt and upset and he was trying to put it into training, I walk pass him as if I didn't notice him there and I went straight punching bag room, I grabbed my phone and put on Bmike. He relaxes me when I am angry he motivates me to do something, anyway I put him on and start listeing to Therapy I turn it up as loud as it can go. I walked up to the punching bag and started punching it with nothing on my hands. I was so angry at the thing that I call a father that I didn't hear someone walk in.

I just kept throwing punch after punch trying to focus all my emotions into my punches and kicks, after a couple more punches I stopped and grabbed my water bottle and I turned my back away from the door frame and toom a sip from my water bottle, suddenly I heard a deep breath been taken in. I stopped in my tracks I grabbed the knife off of the table and I threw it at the door. I spun around after 2 seconds and saw Mason wide eyed holding the knife in front of his face, he caught it that mother fucker caught the knife. I then said in a cold voice "what the fuck are you doing here" "well I was about to ask you that but you threw a knife at me, jeues I knew that you hated me but fuck there is no need to try and kill me" he ssaid while chuckling. "fuck me mason grow up" I rolled my eyes at him, he then said "don't roll your eyes at me" "what do you want" "I want you to stop being silly and take me back, please Abbie I am dying with out you" "so what does that have to do with me" "I cant sleep without you" "grow up and get over it" "But Abb-" "don't but me, just get out and leave me alone" "no because I can tell that this isnt you, we where going great until you snapped at me for asking you to go on a picnic with me. So my guess is that something happened before I asked you. Am I correct or not" "No mason your not correct" "THEN WHAT IS IT THEN. Tell me please" "Mason, it has only taking me this only to realize that you, are a man whore and you will hurt me when we leave for the castle. It may not be now but some time in the future you will chest on me" "look I know that before I came here I had a bad repuation for relationships but you are my mate I cant hurt you with out hurting myself and you know that." "that where you are wrong Mason you will get bored with me and then forget about me and go play with some one who will." I was poring ever doubt and worry that came to my mind "Abbie I LOVE YOU. More than life its self. I would die for you, please baby just lise" "no Mason I don't want or need you to die for me just fuck off from me until I leave then you can do what ever you want" "no im not giving up" "yes you will.." I turned around and went back to punching the punching bag drowning out Mason, the truth is that I love Mason so much. They say if you love something let it go and if its meant to be it will come back so this is me letting go................................FOREVER.

*6 hours later*

Its now 9 am and I left the gym at 8 to get ready for the ceromony. Im wearing a black lace dress that had one shoulder exposed and the other covered by a sleeve. I was wearing black pumps and my hair curled and in a half bun. I had black and gold eyeshadow. With dark maroon matte lipstick. I walked out of my room and to the throne room stair case waiting for Octavia because is it going to walk in front of me, it is like wedding but you don't have a groom waiting for you, or bridemaids, and grooms men. As I made my way to the stair case and stood there, I could see everyon there was werewolves and vampires. It was nerve racking, I was so lost in thought that I jumped when I got tapped on the shouder. I spun around to see Octavia grinning from ear to ear. She then said "Wow today is the big day" "yeah I know" I said back in a flat tone "Abbie whats wrong" "are you serioulsy asking me that right now" "yes I am so answer the fucking question" "okay, well the way that I got here. I had to reject my mate because my dad threatened mine and my mates lives. He threatened to take away my right to the thorne, he is making me leave to an unknown place for 4 fucking years and I just have to do all this with a fucking smile on my face and pretend that im not hurting and pretend that I don't care about Mason and that I don't love him anymore. But the truth is, is that I still very much love and care about Mason so much. From the moment he told me that he loved me I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him that I wanted to carry his pups and wake up and go to sleep with him next to me everyday. I want to make him happy when he is sad and I want to take care of him. Make him dinner everyday, I want to argue with him and laugh with and at him. I want to die next to Mason whether it is in battle or of old age. I want him to see our first child being born, I want him to get on one knee and propose to me, I want to get married and go on our honeymoon. And I wont get any of that because of that thing we call a father." I said with tears streaming down my face. Octavia gave me a massive hug and said "Abbie I promise that we will kill him so that you can have your happy end. I know how hard it is for you to get close to someone and to open up to them. Dad has used that to his advantge and he played on your feeling for Mason. When you are at camp just focus on the fact that after you get back form camp you can kill dad and be with Mason forever and have little Abbie and Mason's running around" she wiped my tears away quickly fixed up my make up and asked "so are you feeling better now?" "yeah I am thanks" "that's okay, its what family does for each other" I turned and nodded at the announcer. He blew the trumpet and said " present Princess and soon to be Beta Octavia Drankov" she looked at me and I nodded at her, she smiled at me and started to desend down the stair case to the stage. When she got halfway the announcer looked at me and I nodded again. He the said "Prensenting Our future Queen and Alpha Abigail Drankov" I started to desend the stairs as soon as people could see me they started clapping. I walked down the isle and towards my father. He smiled at me and I gave him a small smile in return. i walked up to the bottom step where he stood, behind him stood my mum, brothers and my sister. I turned and looked at the crowd, I scanned for Mason he was standing at the front with a sad face on, because if I hadnt rejected him he would have walked down the stairs with me and it would have been amazing. After I stared at him for a few seconds I turned back to my father, I got down on on knee and looked up at him he nodded at me and walked away from me. 10 seconds later he return with a dimond tiara, when he was in front of me he said "today we are here to crown our queen before she leaves so her quest to become a better leader. Abigail Drankov do you believe that you are fit to rule?" "I do" "do you think that you can rule without letting your feeling become involved?" "I do" "I here be declare you as Queen Abigail Drankov of the Vampires" he placed the tiara on my head he reached his hand out for me to take and I did, he pulled me up and yelled "YOUR NEW QUEEN" everyone cheered and clapped. I smiled and walked down the isle and up the stair case, I couldn't just stand there and be happy. I got there the wrong way it wasn't the right way. I got half way up the stairs when I felt a hand grab my wrist, spun around to see Mason. I just stood there staring at him, he then said "Are you okay" "uh yeah I guess" "no I don't think you are so don't lie to me. I remember you telling me how much you were looking forward to the ceromony and how much-'' " well Mason people change" "yeah but in a matter of hours Abbie, talk to me tell whats wrong" "I cant Mason i-i-i-I" "you what baby talk to me please" "I-i-I have to go" I pulled my wrist from his hand I grabbed the bottom of my dress and ran up the stairs.