Chapter 10- The Truth

I grabbed Masons hand and walked out the door and up to my room, I pulled him in and closed and locked the door. I walked over to my wardrobe pulled it open walked in pulled, boxes and clothes away from the hand scanner and code inputter. Mason then put his hand on my shoulder and said "Abbie what are you doing I have never seen you act like this" "Mason there is something about me that not many people know" I placed my hand on the hand scanner and I was about to put in the code when I said to Mason "mase lets go and sit on the bed for a sec okay?" he nodded his head. I grabbed his hand and lead him over to the bed and we sat down I then said "Mason have you ever heard of the Silver Shadow?" "Yeah I have, I remember asking them for help and when I said to them about how much it would cost they wouldn't let me pay and I have no idea why... Why do you ask?" "because umm how do I phrase this" "babe just spit it out" "Mase you can't hate me after okay, because it is the way that I am and I was trained to do it and..." "babe relax and just tell me" I took a really big long deep breath and then said "Mason I'm Silver Shadow" "Wait what" "yeah my dad started training me at 8 and when I was 11 I was sent on my first ever mission and at first I hated the idea that I had to kill these people, but after like my 6th kill I was enjoying it and then I shifted and my wolf and I became one and when we become Silver Shadow we are both in control and there is nothing we can do. Silver Shadow is both mine and Sapphire's alter ego. I know that it is bad but I can't help it and so what I am about to show you might make you run away and leave me because of this side that I have but I can't give it up I can't and I won't because it is a part of me, this room is called the 'Red Room of Pain' for a reason. I don't hold back in there my true colours come out and it's not a pretty sight, after what I show you I will understand completely if you want to leave me and never return" "Princess are you forgetting who I am, I am the Alpha King. I have killed some many people that it is not funny. So why would I judge you and why would I leave you" "But Mason the thing is I enjoyed it, I have tortured people for the fun of it. I enjoy watching them in pain" "Babe I torture people too and I enjoy it as well, so stop torturing yourself over it...Okay?" I nod my head he then says "Okay now show me this 'Red Room of Pain' " "are you sure?" "Yes" "okay then" I grabbed his hand and we walked towards the closet. I re scanned my hand and put the code in. "now when we walk in here we are not ourselves so don't use our names I am Silver Shadow okay and you are Sir...Okay?" "Okay" The door opened and we walked into a dark room, I walked towards a switch and flicked it on. It showed a red soundproof room with two chairs under two bright lights. There where tables all around the room that have weapons and such on them. At the moment there are two men sitting in the chairs with black bags over their heads "So this is it..." "Wow you weren't kidding it is a red room" "yep" "who are these two people and why are they here?" "They are Marco and Jay and they are here because they conspired against the Vampire King. They were his best warriors until we found them working for a resistant group that go against all the vampire laws" "yeah right so what is going to happen to them" "I am going to beat and torture the information out of them and then slowly and painfully kill them for the act of treason" "WOW, I did not expect that from you Silver Shadow" "well Sir, it is what happens when they conspire against the king. If I didn't catch them they would have killed the King at the Ball" "WHAT, THEY COULD HAVE KILL OR HURT THE PRINCESS" "yeah, he could of SIR, but he didn't so there is no need to worry. We have them detained so they won't ever leave" he nodded his head. Jay then said "well, obviously we didn't try hard enough don't worry, the princess's turn is coming" Mason growled "well isn't someone protective over the princess. Have to make her a target from now on hey Marco" "Damn right jay" they both started laughing so I walked up and punched Marco right in the head knocking him out. I pulled bag off Jay's head and grabbed a silver knife and a piece of wood. "Silver Shadow finally we meet" I nor Sapphire where in control it was Silver Shadow and she wanted to have some fun with the two Boys so I mind linked mason and said 'Mase' 'babe what is happening' 'silver shadow is in control' 'oh well shit ha-ha' 'ha-ha yeah she said that she just wants to have some fun and then we can leave, I want you to stay in the shadows okay I don't want you being see by them in case they happen to escape. Because if they do they will come for you and hurt you until I either give myself up or until you give me up and I know that you won't so please just stay in the shadows' babe are you worried about me' 'MASON' 'what' 'please just stay in the shadow's and if you do I will make it up to you tonight' 'okay' 'dumbass' what was that princess' 'nothing babe' 'that's what I thought'