Chapter 23- I Can't Live Without Her

Mason's POV

I having being sitting on the ground for 30 minutes without my mate because she suddenly disappears into nothing, there was nothing her besides her blood and her scent. Damien walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Mase come on let's go" "One do not call me MASE and secondly where do we go. My mate is dead and her dead body just disappear into think FUCKING AIR" "Mason you need to calm down. You weren't the only one who lost her" "she was my MATE" "AND SHE WAS MY TWIN SISTER THE ONLY LIVING BLOOD FAMILY I FUCKING HAD LEFT" "SHE WAS MY SOULMATE AND I WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER ONE" I got off the ground and walked away from everyone. I walked back into the kingdom and went to our room. Her scent was on everything, and I couldn't take it anymore. I broke down in tears again. I walked into our closet and grabbed one of her shirts, I walked back to the bed we had once shared. I pulled off my other clothes and just stood in my boxers, I crawled under the blankets with her shirt and I snuggled into it letting her scent.

*7 months later*

It has been 7 months since my mate died and magically disappeared, I have moved back to the werewolf kingdom because I can't just leave it to my beta to do all the time. My sister Madison has moved into the werewolf kingdom with me because she wanted to be a family again, I think it is mainly to do with her not wanting to let me live alone. I have been searching for my mate since a week after her disappearance. Octavia and Landon are running the Vampire kingdom like we had originally planned. I mainly spend my time either training the pack members, in my office or in the gym. I don't eat as much anymore and I struggle to sleep.

I was in my office when doing paperwork when I heard a knock on my door "WHAT!!" I yelled "well brother it is nice to see your cruel, rude and nasty self too" "Madison what do you want I am not in the god damn fucking mood for your shit let alone your fucking childish games" "well brother you are changing and I don't like this side of you so... change back" "can you bring my... Mate back" "no" "than no" suddenly my Beta Lincoln walked in and said to Madison, "well little Madi, this is your brother's true self, before he met his mate." "of course it's your true self I fucking forgot that my brother was and still is the most feared Alpha alive" "are you done yet? If so, GET OUT!!" "Arghhh whatever" "you too Lincoln" "yes Alpha"

She is all I think about; I can't live without her she is the air that I am supposed to breath. My office phone rings "Hello, Alpha King Mason speaking" "well I hope so otherwise I rang the wrong number" I voice that I haven't heard in a long time "Vanessa it's great to hear from you. What can I do for you" "well myself, Damien, Octavia and Landon have had these dreams where we are visited by Abbie's parents telling us she is alive and someone evil has her and we need to help her to kill them or evil will rule over us all" "you have all had the exact same dream?" "yes that is correct. Have you had one?" "no I haven't slept in 2 and a half weeks" "right you need to rest right now before I call your mother" "but Van I can't not without her" "get the doctor to give you something just so we can see if you get the same dream. Please Mason it could help us find her" "okay I will" "thank you so much Mason." "it's okay Van I want to find her just as much as you guys do, I have to go now so I can talk to the doctor I will ring you back after I have a sleep sound good?" "yep that sounds good, take care now love" "you too" after my phone call with Vanessa I mind-linked Madison to get a doctor to come to my office. 5 minutes later there was a knock "Come in" and a doctor walked in and said, "so Alpha King what can I help you with today" "I need something to help me sleep I haven't slept for 2 and a half weeks" "okay" she dug around in her bag and pulled out a needle and said, "inject this into you when you want to go to sleep and it will work in roughly 5 minutes and last a minimum of 8 hours depends on how tired you are" "okay thanks doc" "that's okay Alpha king I am here to help it's what I do best, well actually it's the other thing I do best ha-ha" she turned and walked out after bowing in respect.