Chapter 21- The Announcement and The Challenge

At the moment Mason and I are in my office doing paperwork because I need some help, I now I'm the alpha I should know what to do but since we are mates again I have to accept the fact that I am going to be Luna and that this paperwork is Mason's job. "Mason" "mm yes baby?" "How are we going to do this" "what do you mean?" "I mean with us. I mean I am the rightful ruler of the vampires and you're the Alpha King" "well I suppose we live in my castle, but you and I rule both Vampire's and Werewolves" "well who is going to run the Vampires when we are in your castle?" "Octavia and Landon maybe?" "that is a good idea" "see you are a good team" "babe I knew that already" "do get smart with me little wolf I might have to punish you" he said in a playful voice with a smirk on his face I shook my head and laughed. 'MADISON, OCTAVIA AND LANDON CAN YOU COME TO MY OFFICE PLEASE. THANK YOU' "baby what are you planning" Mason asked with his head in the crook of my neck. "Something you just have to wait and see" "Mason?" "Yes princess, what can I do for you?" "Tonight I want you to mark me again" "what... are you sure. Are you being serious because if you're not I will do something I don't know what but I will do something" "babe I'm dead serious I want everyone to know that I am yours" just as Mason was going to reply my office door opened and their stood Mason, Madison and Octavia. They walked in and closed the door "you're back together?" Madison asked in a snappy tone, I stood up from Mason's lap I slammed my hands down on my desk and growled at her. I than said "WATCH YOUR TONE WITH ME PUP, you may be my Gamma but you WILL SHOW ME RESPECT!!!" I looked her in my eyes and she stopped staring and bared her neck in submission. I felt a tingling sensation on my waist before I felt the hand and that was when I knew that it was Mason, I turned my head to face him and he whispered "calm down baby, it's alright" I nodded at him and sat back down on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and he hugged me from behind while I was sitting on his lap.

Madison then said to me "Alpha, I didn't mean to snap at you guys and I didn't mean offensively at all I was just shocked" I didnt answer her, but Mason then squeeze my hip. I cleared my throat and said, "it's okay Madi, I guess I just got defensive" mason than said, "it has been a hard few years but we will get through it together he can't control our lives anymore" I nodded my head. I turned to look at the other and said, "so we called you here to well tell you the news and to give you more great news" Octavia looked at Madison and then at Landon she then said, "Well don't keep a woman waiting what is it?" I laughed at her and then said, "We have decided that after we announce our news, we are going to move to Mason's castle" Landon then said, "well you are going to look after this castle?" "Well I was getting there. Anyway, we have decided that Octavia and Landon will run this castle. You will not be king and queen like Mason and I because we will rule both species but you will maintain this one while we do that in his castle" Octavia nodded her head and said, "okay so we are substitute king and queen?" I nodded my head and said, "Yeah that's the idea. So would you like that?" they looked at each other and nodded their heads. I then turned to Madi and said, "Madi it will be your choice whether you come with us. You just won't be my gamma because of the fact that I will become a Luna." "I will come with you guys because I want to come home" "oh and before I forgot if Mason and I have a kid they will merge both kingdoms. We will mention you two taking over as the subs at the meeting," "okay that sounds good," Landon, said.

We planned the meeting for tomorrow because it would be beneficial for everyone if we drop the bomb tomorrow. Everyone that knows about us has been sworn to secrecy because if my dad found out he would come for us. Okay maybe he would try and not succeed, because he may be a threat to us but trust me I am a lot more than just a threat to him and his little friends. I have professionally trained to survive in the harshest conditions and to kill with no remorse and I think that he has forgot about that part of me because she has not shown up in a long time. I have been trained for every possible situation possible. He will not even know what's come let alone what hit him. So we are announcing our plans tomorrow and he can't do anything about it because if he does I will KILL HIM.