Chapter 22- Hell Is Where He Goes

I woke up to the sun shining in on me, I was confused because I saw I closed the curtains in the bedroom before I went to the off- oh yeah now I remember my amazing night with that damn sexy ass mate of mine. I stretched my arms and attempted to roll my stiff neck, but I couldn't it hurt too much to move. Oh shit he didn't did he, I touched my neck and felt to puncher marks in my neck, he did. He fucking marked me without my permission it was the one thing I wanted to wait a little longer for. I am so fucking pissed right now, pulled out of Mason steel like grip, grabbed a blanket wrapped it around me and walked out of my office and into our bedroom. I dropped the blanket and walked into the closet and grabbed some black high waist shorts, a black tank and black undergarments. I walked into the bathroom ignoring the mirror I placed my clothes onto the bench and into the shower I went. I turned the faucets on to the temperature that I wanted, I got into the shower and just stood there for a minute before I did my things in the shower.

Once I was finished in the shower I got out and dried myself off I got dressed and pulled out my blow dryer I plugged it in, and turned it on I blowed dried side away from my mark. Once I was finished one half I turned off the blow dryer and brushed the dry side, I turned it back on and started I closed my eyes and dried my hair once I was finished I put the blow dryer away and brush all of my hair. I had completely forget about my mark until I brushed the hair away from my neck, when I saw it I let out a bloodcurdling scream. Within 2 seconds I had the royal guards, my mother, Landon, Octavia and Mason running into my room. I was crying because I didn't want it, I had tears pouring out of my eyes. Mason ran to my I turned around with tears streaming out of my eyes and running down my face and yelled "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MASON!!" when he didn't answer I walked straight up to him and slapped him fair across the face "this" I pointed towards the mark "is worse than lying to me. So much fucking worse, I can't believe you did 'that' we hadn't even talked about it. Mason I wasn't fucking ready and you did it without MY FUCKING CONSENT" he dropped his head I walked out of the bathroom ignoring everyone I pull on some socks and my black ankle boots and walked out.

Mason's POV

When I heard my mate scream I chucked on some shorts and ran out of the office and into our room, I ran into the bathroom to see my mate crying. She pointed to her mark that I gave her last night when we made love, "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MASON!!" she yelled and before I could think of anything to say to her she then walked up to me and slapped me across the face. My wolf was whimpering because his mate didn't want to bare his mark. She then said, "this" she pointed towards her mark "is worse than lying to me. So much fucking worse, I can't believe you did 'that' we hadn't even talked about it. Mason I wasn't fucking ready and you did it without MY FUCKING CONSENT" I couldn't think of anything to say because if I'm being honest I don't regret it not one bit at all so I just dropped my head, even though I don't regret doing it I still felt ashamed because I did it without her consent. Marking is a sacred thing wolves do, and it is like having sex with someone when they don't want it. I took something very special away from her last night, and no I'm not just talking about her virginity because we usually aren't as protective over it as much as the humans are, but marking is a whole different story. I watched as my mate walked away from me and ignored all the people that came here to see if she was okay. SHIT!! They heard that all FUCK!! What am I going to do this is the second time that I have fucked up. I need her I lov- no. no I don't, maybe I do argh this is so hard. She doesn't realise the effect she has on me and I need her in my life for me to function properly. I can't lose her again not for a third time.

I turned to walk out of the bathroom I brought me head up to see Vanessa, Octavia and Landon looking well let's just say I think that I am a dead man. "I- I'm sorry I didn't even realize that I did it, but I do but I don't want to take it back. I wish I asked her first but I think my wolf took over and I know that it's not an excuse for what I did and I also know that I should've had better control over my wolf. I wish I didn't hurt her, she is my mate and I love her. Oh My God I love her." Vanessa than took a step forward and slapped me hard "that is my daughter that you have hurt, twice now Mason twice. You obviously don't love her because you wouldn't hurt her if you did" out of now where a man I haven't seen in a very long time stepped into the room and said "where is my sister?" Octavia, Landon and Vanessa turned and looked at him. Landon took a protective stance in front of Vanessa and Octavia and I just stood there wide eyed because I haven't seen him since we all thought his sister died. Vanessa growled and said "she is my daughter and you are no child of mine so she isn't your sister. So what do you want with my daughter" he growled, for as long as I have remembered he was always protective of her. Landon then said "she is my sister not yours, so like my mother asked what. Do. You. Want. With. Abbie." He growled and said "for one you are no her mother and you are not her brother because I am her BROTHER. You are no family of hers, and secondly her name is Abigail so use it. Not Abbie only I and my parents are allowed to call her that" Octavia then removed herself from behind Landon, she stuck her hand out and said, "hello my name is Octavia, this is Landon my mate and Abbie's I mean Abigail's adopted brother and Vanessa her adopted mother" he nodded his head and shook her hand but then said "and who are you to her?" "oh how rude I am Abbie's best friend. Look I can't call her Abigail she hates it" "whatever" "so may I ask who are you and what you are to Abbie" I piped up and said, "his name is Damien and he is Abbie's twin brother" "Mason? Is that you?" I stepped forward and said, "yeah man it is" we shook hands and I knew that once this is all cleared up we would catch up, I mean we were best friends before he disappeared. "so as I asked before where is my sister?" "we don't know she left after her and I had a fight" "what was it over" "um I uh I um I marked her last night while we were having um uh sex but bro I swear on my life that I didn't know till this morning I think Jace took over" "are you fucking serious you fucked my sister and marked her without her consent. You know how she was when she spoke about being marked. She always said how she only wanted to be marked when she was sure that she loved her mate. Fuck me. I still can't believe that you fucked my sister, are you guys even mates" "is that even a question, over course we are. I wouldn't have chased her for nearly 5 years if she wasn't" "what she made you chas-" Landon cut him off and said, "why don't we do catch after we find my sister" Damien growled at him and got in his face and said, "she is my sister not yours. Did she come out of the same vagina as you? No I didn't think so. So she is my sister, she is my blood not yours she is only related to you through papers. SO GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING THICK ASS UGLY HEAD" "guys Damien is very protective over Abbie and even more so because they are twins, Both Damien and I had to protect Abbie when she lived with us and before all that um bad stuff happened because she was smaller and more vulnerable. Anyway let's go find her" we all nodded and went looking for my mate.