~•11•~

THIS SONG DOESN'T REALLY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE CHAPTER LIKE THEY NORMALLY DO WHEN I ADD SONGS TO THEM, BUT THIS SONG GAVE ME MEGA CONSTANCE VIBES AND I WAS LIKE... MUST ADD AND SHARE!!!! WARNING, THE SONG CUSSES SOOOOO.....BUT ITS MEGA HYPE AND LITERALLY CONSTANCE'S SPIRIT SONG

My phone call with Becker had irked me, he was so broken, so hurt. Hearing someone who was always laughing become destroyed like that, was more painful than any punch.

"Is it really him?" I looked up and asked Clay, hoping that maybe he had some sort of clue versus the rest of us... kids.

Clay shrugged. "I have no clue." Something was bugging him but I couldn't fully tell. "But if it's Konrad than this kind of falls into the prophesy does it not? A war of the species... Konrad would want that." He added, biting his lip with his now poking out fangs. He cleared his throat. "That's why underages are going missing... they can be used to make full grown full blood Hunters once Konrad comes back... him and Becker can work together to do it."

Me and Dallas looked to each other at the same times. "Zachariah." I said, blinking.

Dallas pulled out his phone and dialed up Kora, she answered immediately. "Where in bloody hell do you think you are!?" She scorned.

Dallas winced like her words had stabbed him in the guts. "I'm at Clay Golds house, interrogating him. Keep an eye on the kids, we think someone is trying to raise Konrad to make more Hunters."

She gasped on the other end. "This isn't funny, Dallas. Don't pull my leg." She coughed into the phone, then yelled something that made Dallas pull the phone away from him ear.

"Okay, don't know what that means but it couldn't have been nice. Just... keep an eye on the kids." Dallas said and hung up, shaking his head and putting his phone into his back pocket.

Clay glared at Dallas. "You fool! Do you know who would be in on this if it's true!?" He shouted, tiptoeing closer to Dallas, his fists clenched tightly. "THE HUNTERS!" He yelled.

Dallas took a step towards Clay. "That or it's just you dumb vampires thinking you can play us off as stupid!" Dallas yelled back. "If it is Konrad, Kora wouldn't be in on it considering she has a TWO YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND A HYBRID HUSBAND YOU FUCK-FACE!"

Clay's eyes were wild, swimming with anger like a shark in the ocean. He stretched his fingers out, flexing and unflexing them. "You can count that it isn't us Vampires. If it was, that meant we were working with the witches, and do you think the witches are working with us!" He asked, pushing Dallas to his last nerve. "Vampires and Witches don't mix."

What this meant, if Clay was right, that someone that we knew and trusted was deceiving all of us.

"And I'm going to ask you this, how do you know Felix is actually dead? He's the oldest Hunter there is, and he doesn't have kids. Funny how someone could take him, your sister, and Moira down, isn't it? Along with your mother who was with Kasparov, your father, and apparently Becker, the most powerful supernatural in the world." He asked. "Who could do that besides someone they think is dead?"

I hated that he had a point. I hated that he was probably right. I hated that these thoughts had ever had to go through my head in the first place.

"C'mon Everly, we'll figure this out ourselves." Dallas pulled my arm but I pulled back.

"What happened to you never speaking to me again?" I asked, and I'm not sure why. Maybe it was all this talk of betrayal, maybe it was my stress level which was probably through the roof, maybe it was just my hormonal self wanting to be with Colin... perhaps all three. But I wasn't leaving the house.