~•33•~

I got REAL BORED and made aesthetics for my babies— I mean my characters... ANYWHO here's Constance since I did her first.

This is kind of a weird chapter. It's like a recap/talking chapter. It wasn't my favorite to write and it won't be your favorite to read. You can just kind of... skim through it. Or look for something that you're confused about. There's a couple things that are explained but the not HUGE things. This one is unedited so eh. It still took a month to write lol. The next chapter should be out within the next week or so, my Summer schedule has been BUSY. Hope you guys are having a great day!

Zach woke up about six hours later, still tired, but ignoring it. He was exhausted still, not even six hours made up for all that he lost.

Colin ended up getting worried and dropping by, which left Zach with a lot of questions. Why was there a vampire in our house? A Gold no less. Why is Dallas cool with this? Why did he just kiss you oh my god!? Amongst other ones.

It was kind of cute how protective he was being. Not that he could do anything but it was funny.

I ran a hand through my hair as Colin pulled the down dining room table closer to me. We were all in a tight knit group at the end of the Black dining table.

The sun was slowly edging down, blazing through the empty frame of the sliding door. Snow poured into the house, and the coldness made Zach far too uncomfortable. We piled blankets and jackets onto him.

I took a deep breath, fiddling with my hands. "Where do I begin?"

"How about the beginning because last I heard you killed Colin Gold. And now he's your boyfriend. Oh muh god how long have I been gone?" Zach rubbed his temples.

"How about you start where Becker and Konrad came in hours ago and ruined your house!? What happened?" Colin asked, angrily looking at the shards of glass scattered around the house.

Dallas was glaring at the mess too. "We should start coming up with a reason for mom not to kill us. She's gunna be pissed Everly." He looked around the messy house, broken furniture, glass-less window panes, and broken China from a thousand years ago.

He was right. "Okay, we'll tell her that it wasn't our fault and please don't kill us, we blame it on Becker and a crazy immortal witch trying to slaughter her children!" I yelled, slightly standing up. I shook my head and say back down. "Sorry. Just... now isn't the time for jokes."

Dallas licked his lips in shame and looked down. "The beginning."

I held Colin's hand under the table, our hands resting in my lap.

"In late October I went out for a hunt, for a vampire who had broken the law and was going to school at twenty. Full grown. Little did I know, it was Colin Gold. We fought for a minute, drawing blood. Until... an Ash Rose came up from the ground. Now an Ash Rose is when you can't kill each other because you're supposed to be in love. We decided to meet in secret and well... I don't know."

As I thought about it now, what were we thinking back them? What was I thinking. Sure the Prophesy ended up fake and just a pawn in Konrad's game but we thought it was real. We were willing to start a world war for what reason?

Colin must have been thinking the same because he squeezed my hand nervously and put his hand up to his mouth to bite his lip.

"I came home that night to find that Clay Gold killed Felix and took Fiona and Moira, Felix's Niece." I steadied myself to lay the next bit of information on Zach. "However, it was not Clay that killed Felix. We all wondered how someone so weak compared to the Great Hunter Felix could take him down. And that's because Konrad killed him. Fiona, our big sister, escaped. Our parents and Kasparov went to Ireland to find Clay or bury Felix, I'm not exactly sure why they went. Fiona didn't trust our dad and mom, because she knew what really happened—"