~•30•~

OKAY look at her room? This is Everly's btw

OKAY look at her room? This is Everly's btw. So I had to take 2 pictures because the room was too small to fit in one? If that makes sense? Again, I made this room on line. It even has the halfway naked girl that'll be talked about later in the book... *smirk*. ANYWAYS in the first pic, there's a pile of blankets and pillows and to make you all sad I'd like to remind you that those are Zachariah's and Dallas's. *smirk*. Ignore the floating boxes on the dresser in the 2nd pic.
ALSO— I POSTED 1837!!! ITS A PREQUEL to THATH and The Wolf And The Natural! It's about Constance, Becker, and Alpa Arlis defeating Konrad the first time and their story of how they met and things. I think it'll be shorter than this book and The Wolf And The Natural, but it should still be lengthy. Hope you all have a good day! Here's the next chapter.

Who wasn't holding their breath at this moment? I certainly was. The dogs weren't making a noise, Arlis and Chleo were quiet, my dad and Dallas were trying to make sense of what they were seeing. The only source of volume came from the grunt of Becker as Fiona punched him in the face, knocking him out in a single shot.

"Love you Becker, but stay on the ground." She smiled sweetly and then looked up at everyone. She really was gorgeous, an angel with the eyes of the devil. The perfect girl. Unless you counted the assassin skills and language... nope... still perfect even with those.

Konrad clapped his hands together. "My my my. Look who showed up. How long have you been here?" He brushed his hair back, trying to fix his appearance.

She looked him up and down, malice in her sharp gaze. "Couple days. I've been here since Felix fell and they took Moira. I escaped and contacted Uncle Kasparov. He brought me to a warehouse in Ireland while our parents were asleep. I didn't know who I could trust, considering the people who attacked me were Hunters, so Uncle Kas was the only one who knew I was even alive. He hid me in a warehouse surrounded my magic until finally I decided I had had enough. I flew here on the terms of wanting help from Leslie. I would've called you dad, I really would have. But I had to stay gone, stay missing, from him." She took a deep breath and bared her teeth. "Of course, Leslie knocked me out and was going to present me to Konrad like a token. But now, I'm presenting myself... as a weapon."