~•24•~

I was ready to come up with a plan to kill Konrad. Who cared if I had to do it with a bunch of dogs? Werewolves. My instructions were clear, make sure Arlis wasn't working for Konrad. Obviously he couldn't have been if he was going to come up with a way to kill him. Now that's some fun I would love to join in on.

But like all violent ideas, A.K.A good ideas, there were Debby Downers. This one was five foot eleven with brilliant blonde hair. His name was apparently Jonah, Arlis's brother.

Jonah looked up at his brother. "We can't do anything! Don't you get it guys!? We lost." For an Alpha's boy he was far too scared. He clutched his mate's hand in fear, showing signs of weakness. I guess I couldn't be too harsh, he was 4 when his parents died. He was raised by Betas.

"Jonah, no we haven't. I'm still standing." Arlis said to Jonah and then looked to me. "Call Kasparov, get him over here, I want that Hunter here now." He cracked his knuckles and faced back to Kate, whispering something to her that I couldn't catch.

I just hated the way he ordered me around to do something. I'm not one of his pack members. But, I did owe him some favors. He brought be back here after all, something I couldn't say for others. I glared at Jonah.

Arlis and Kate continued on their own little conversation, one in which they didn't think to enlighten the rest of us with.

"It's game over, Arlis!" Jonah screamed, finally ending the nervous quiet. "He is here. We have NO plan of attack! No method, no Roman strategies, and no means to kill him. No Constance, no Becker, and no sane thinking Arlis!" Jonah was one to give up apparently, maybe that's why he wasn't Alpha. Because he lost before he even fought. "We have a man with hormonal issues, a girl who knows nothing of this world, and a hurt little girl Hunter!"

I opened my mouth in anger and defiance. "I am no—" but before I could finish, I was interrupted by booming laughter.

Arlis smiled and began laughing, surprising everyone in the room. He pointed at Jonah and clapped his hands together. He wiped the underneath of his eyes. "You're adorable little brother. Absolutely adorable." He continued laughing for another long second before he looked up. "I've been planning since I found out Felix died."

I narrowed my eyes, confused but intrigued. How did he know to start planning that early in time?

Jonah took a step back and looked Arlis up and down, as confused as I was. "What do you mean? You didn't even know Konrad had risen until Leviticus told you!"

Arlis shook his head. "That's where you're wrong. Constance, Becker, me, and maybe Everly. We knew Konrad was rising. He loves his little walking through dreams thing. I've been preparing since Felix died."

Ah. He was right, I had been having nightmares. It just sucked to know that other people were facing the same troubles. I wouldn't wish Konrad's dream terrorizing on anybody.

Jonah gasped dramatically. "And you didn't tell anyone!?" He yelled. "Why did you need Leviticus then if you already knew?"

Leviticus? I clenched my hands. They talked to that low-life bottom feeder? Leviticus was part of a Species not even the humans could imagine. Vampires, werewolves, witches; they were all in media and stories in the human world. What Leviticus was? No.

Leviticus was a Weeper. When he bled, it wasn't just normal blood. It was blue and thick, like goop. And his eyes... when he cried, which was often because Weepers cry way too easy, his tears were silver. Here's the catch, if you drank a Weeper's tears, you would see your enemie's biggest weakness or your biggest fear. You'd go mental if you saw your fear though. That's what happened to Arlis's dad in fact.