~•20•~

I was onnn Pandora and I found this song by Falling In Reverse #LoveThemSM called Coming Home and all I could think was 1)this is really Freaking good and 2) this is perfect for Colin & Everly sooo yeah. Song for chapter is Coming Home by Falling In Reverse

I grabbed my knife from the floor and slid against the wall, calming myself like I had done so many times.

I peeked around the corner as someone ran down the stairs. I reached out to grab her but Colin stopped him. I could've stabbed him, but I liked him too much.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I shouted at him, struggling in his grip.

He laughed coolly. "Everly meet Cassidy, Cassidy... meet Everly."

"Where. The. Hell. Is he!?" She shouted instead of looking at me. "I know he's here." She held the anger of a small leprechaun who's gold had been stolen.

"Who— oooh. Konnor. Yeah, he's been everywhere." Colin said, shrugging. "I barely see him."

I haven't seen him since that night. It's been a while. So I was guessing that the girl in front of me, was a friend of Konnor's. Wait no... I had heard the name Cassidy before.

"His guts are about to be everywhere if he doesn't answer his damn telephone. I refuse to be ignored like this." She stomped her foot and smiled kindly at me. "Oh you must be Everly, hi honey, I'm Cassidy, Konnor's wife." She turned back to Colin, glaring. "Use your telephone and get him to answer me!"

I stood up straighter and faced Colin. "I think it'll be best if you call him." I nodded seriously. She didn't seem like someone who had any sense of patience or anger control.

Colin pulled out his phone. "Okay okay, calm your self I'm calling him." He put his phone up to his ear and after a couple moments we heard the bland marimba ringtone of an iPhone come from outside the door followed by a couple cuss words.

His brother walked into the house, a dark suit on his body. "I'm right—" He made eye contact with Cassidy. "Oh fuck." He tried to turn around and dodge the lovely lady, but she wasn't having it.

Her eyes darkened as she walked to him and threw him onto the floor.

"Who do you think you are!?" She screamed and he winced.

"Konnor Alexzandria Gold." He joked, lightly smiling in hopes of fixing the situation.

It did not fix the situation.

She glared at him even harder and it made my bones shiver as she growled almost wolflike. She grabbed his ear and pulled him up, him screeching and grumbling.

"Why are you here!?" She shouted.

He recoiled and nodded to Colin. "Watching my little brother. Dad thinks Konrad is rising again." He sighed and Cassidy's eyes started going black.

"I'll kill him." She threatened.

"Get in line sweetheart. You'll be waiting for a long time." He rolled his eyes and ran a hand through his hair stressfully.

If anyone is in front of that line it's me and my family. And Alpha Arlis, the werewolf guy that Constance knows.

"I don't even think he's actually rising. Probably just someone playing off of history and scaring everyone." Konnor said, scoffing. "How could he return? I thought Becker Reinheart said he killed him. And Becker is a terrifying witch, I doubt he'd fail at something like that."

Oh if only he knew. "He is coming back. He was in my nightmares. And Becker can't track down the children." I said, my voice dropping an entire octave.