~•38•~

HAPPY HALLOWEEN IF YALL CELEBRATE IT. If ya don't, happy day? HERES A NEW CHAPTER THAT WAS SEMI HARD FOR ME TO WRITE EVEN THO ITS PRETTY SHORT. Love you guys ❤️

"Tell me where it IS!" Konrad screamed in my face.

I was in a cell. My arms had cuffs on them that chained me to the floor, lotus poison seeping into my skin. A cold breeze blew through the dungeon even though there were no windows.

I looked across from me where Alpha Arlis Barron sat against a wall, his skin red and bloodied. His eyes were shut, a case of REM behind them..

Konrad slapped me and my head whiplashed to the side. "This can go on for forever." Konrad threatened.

I should've felt small, weak. I should've cowered away. But... I smiled. "Good. Give me more."

Konrad laughed, above all else. And for a moment I understood what Polyphema saw in him. He had a nice laugh, he was attractive, and everyone loves a good ol' murderer.

He sat down on the floor. "Clay!" Konrad yelled. He looked like a little kid on Christmas, bright and happy.

It was disgusting.

A couple moments later, Clay walked in. And God did he look old. His entire head was grey, his eyes covered in wrinkles. "What?" He snapped, his voice rough and quiet. I didn't make eye contact with him. I couldn't. I thought he wanted to help, I though he was on our side.

"I want you to bring me Fiona." Konrad ordered, slightly turning his head to Clay but mostly watching me for my reaction.

I didn't give him one. Although, on the inside, my heart was thumping wildly and my head was pounding. Sis? I hadn't seen her since... since Dad.

Clay nodded solemnly and walked down the room of cells. I heard a metal door creak open and then a body hitting the floor with a thud. "C'mon." Clay said. He walked away, the sound of fancy shoes clicking in the darkness.

A blonde appeared in front of me in seconds. Her blue eyes weren't gleaming, her nails were ragged as if she was scratching on the floor.

I didn't flinch. I wasn't going too. "You know what fear does." Fiona groaned. "You know what weakness is." She reminded me. The family motto flittered through my mind.

I looked above her head, straightening my back. "I know." I had to be strong. I couldn't afford to be weak, no right now, now ever.

Konrad pulled Fiona roughly, tossing her onto the ground. "Tell me where it is and I'll keep Fiona alive."

I smirked back. "You wouldn't kill her." I was gambling, but hey, the Dawns always were risk takers.

I didn't think he'd kill Fiona but I guess I wouldn't know for sure until he did or didn't.

Konrad had a high fancy for Fiona, a fueling fire in his heart for her looks and personality. I didn't know where it originated from, I just knew Konrad had always treated Fiona like a chase, one he would gladly run after for forever.

He bent down to Fiona's level on the ground and gripped her chin. "You're right." He let go harshly and she hissed at him.

"But... I will let her go." Konrad bargained, all business to his tone. "She knows where your mom is, don't you?" He asked Fiona.

Fiona didn't answer, didn't twitch a muscle. Didn't blink. She was a stone statue, watching us with blank eyes and dull expressions.