Divergent in Disney

Chapter 1 (Tris POV)

"I won!" I called as I ran from my room, down the stairs and to the kitchen. "I won!"
Everyone in her family turned to her.
"I won the trip to Disney World!" I said again.
My mom clasped her hands together, "So you and Caleb will both be going!"
"How great." Caleb said mocking her tone
"Caleb." My dad warned.
"I just don't want to have to watch out for my little sister the whole time I'm there." Caleb complained.
"You won't have to.' i said smiled, "I know some others in my grade that are sure to have gotten in."
See, my high school had this competition that the top five kids in each grade the the highest GPA  would win a trip to disney World. I had been working hard all year and it had paid off. I sure hope Christina, Will and Al all made it too.
Caleb huffed and grabbed his back pack, "Come on, we're gonna be late for school."
I grab some toast and kiss my mom on the cheek before following him out to his car.
Now call me crazy, but I am totally jealous of my brother. Because we were both born in the same year, we're both sixteen. His birthday is in January and I was born in November. And because he's older, he got his first car in January and my birthday was two weeks ago. But did I get a car? No. There just wasn't enough money.
***
We pull into the school parking lot our school (which is huge) and Caleb parked.
I hurry in, leaving Caleb behind, and go straight to my homeroom where Christina, Will and Al were waiting for me.
"Did you make it?" Al asks.
I bow dramatically and laugh, "Is this the way I should greet the princesses?"
Christina squeals and hugs me, "Yes! We're all going!"
I laugh and hug her back, "This is going to be so much fun."
"One more week." will says dreamily.
Christina smacks him on the shoulder, "Hey! No flirting with Ariel while we're there."
"Then no flirting with f the princes." Will said smiling.
Christina crossed her arms, "Touché."
The bell rang and they all found their seats.
"good morning, students.' the principle's voice came over the intercom, "i am about to announce the students that will be going to Disney World in two weeks. In ninth grade: Beatrice, Christina, Al, Will and Uriah."
Christina gave Tris a look. Uriah had a small crush on Tris and didn't try to hide it.
The names went on and Tris stopped listening. Then one name caught her by surprise, "...and Tobias."
Tobias? Tris couldn't recall a single Tobias in her school.
"And those will be the students going on the Disney World trip. Thank you."
"Who's Tobias?" Al asked.
Tris shrugged, "I have no idea."