Divergent in Disney

Chapter 8

Tris POV

My first instinct was to grab Four's hand and lead him to the carousel, but then I thought about what would be said if anyone saw the two of us holding hands so I let go. It's silly really to care what other people think, and I usually don't. But something about seeming involved with Four makes my insides feel weird. If that makes any sense. Probably not. I don't much understand it myself.
"Wait." Four say, stopping me. "There's Donald!"
I look over and see Donald Duck standing there and look back at Four, "Race you."
"You're on." He says smiling.
We both take off. Of course he beats me, but that's because he's like six feet tall.
Donald waves to us and we hand him our autograph books. We then take turns taking a picture with him.
"Thank you." I say.
Donald bows and then takes my hand and touches it to his beak as if kissing it.
"Why thank you." I say with a curtesy and a laugh.
Donald waves to us as we walk away.
"I think if that guy hadn't been dressed like a duck, he would have asked for your number." says Four?
I shake my head, "He was just being silly."
Four shrugs, "I don't know. I think he might have been flirting with you."
I laugh, "With me? Are you...Oh there it is!" I squeal.
"Tris!"
I hear Christina's voice coming from behind me. I turn and see her and Al running up to us, "Hey guys."
"Hey." says Al a little breathless. "Have you guys been in the Haunted Mansion?"
"No." I say quickly.
"Like Tris would go on any ride that had to do with ghosts." Christina laughs.
"You're afraid of ghosts?" Four asks.
It's the first time Al and Christina loo at him as if realizing that he's there.
"I thought you were paired with Cara." Christina says turning back to me.
"I was paired with Peter and they kind of ditched us." Four says.
Al cocks his head to the side, "And what are your intentions, young man?"
Four looks shocked by the question, "I...I'm not...I..."
"Dude, I'm just kidding." Al says patting him on the shoulder.
I can't help but laugh, "Totally fearless."
Four gives me a look.
"What?" Christina asks.
"Nothing." I say waving her off. "Why don't we all go ride the carousel?"
"Totally." Al smiles.
I pull on Four's shirt sleeve, "Come on."
Al and Christina reach the line before us and start talking to someone else. When we get closer, I see it's Will and Uriah.
"Hey, guys." Will says smiling.
Christina hugs him, "Has he been flirting with the princesses, Uriah?"
Will shakes his head but Uriah laughs, "Only with Ariel."
"Dude!" Will said nudging him.
"You flirted with the little mermaid?" Christina asks, pretending to be upset.
"Well you flirted with Prince Ali." Al said poking Christina.
She turned to him and shoved his shoulder, "That was secret!"
Will crossed his arms, "Sooo, the tables have turned." He laughed and pulled Christina into another hug.
Four shook his head, "You guys are so weird."
"But we're awesome." Said Will.
"Come on, everybody." Al motioned us towards the ride.
We all hurried up to the plastic horses. I got on one in between Christina and Four.
The ride started and we began to go in a circle.
Will, who was sitting on the horse in front of me pumped his fist in the air, "Onward, men!"
"And women!" Christina called.
"But mostly men!" Uriah called back.
I laughed and looked over at Four who was laughing as well. I never thought I would see him actually enjoying himself with people in my grade. Or anyone for that matter.