Divergent in Disney

Chapter 13

Tris POV

"The fireworks are about to start!" Christina squeals beside me.

I grab her arm in excitement and laugh. I look around and find Caleb standing there. He looks upset. That's weird. Why would he be upset when he's here?

Tobias is standing behind me with Zeke and Shauna. Those two are so cute.

Will comes up behind Christina and wraps his arms around her waist and rests his chin on her shoulder. "I love this part." He whispers.

"It's perfect." Al says smiling.

Uriah is standing with Marlene and I notice they are holding hands. Go Uriah. Marlene is in tenth grade with my brother which means she's a year older than us.

Disney World is the perfect place to be with your friends. Old and new. It's perfect.

The first couple of fireworks go off and the crowd oos and ahhs. Cinderella's castle changes color as the sky lights up in different colors. I stand there, captivated by the beauty of the moment.

I feel someone touch my hand and tingles go up my arm. I look over and see Four standing beside me.

He looks down at our clasped fingers and he pulls away quickly, "Sorry. I don't mean...it just sort of..."

I giggle and take his hand again, "It's fine with me."

"Hey, look!" Marlene says excitedly. "It's Tinker Bell!"

I'm not sure if it's a dummy or an actual person, but someone zip lines over the castle and the show ends.

The crowd cheers and I turn to Tobias and smile.

He smiles to and then something in his eyes change. He leans foward and kisses my cheek.

I stand there shocked.

"Sorry....again." Tobias says blushing.

I stand on my tip toes and kiss his cheek, "It's fine with me."

He laughs and then swallows hard.

"Holy. Cow."

We both turn and see our class mates staring at us wide eyed.

I blush and turn back to Tobias, "I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

He nods, "Yeah. Um...bye." He walks over to Zeke and I walk over to Christina who is squealing beside a shocked Al and Will.

"What?" I ask, following the crowd towards the exit.

"I just...can't believe it." Will says.

"I am sooooooo excited!" Christina laughs.

I shake my head. For a moment, it did feel wonderful. But now I'm thinking about how many girls Four has probably kissed in the past. Girls literally throw themselves at him. He's probably kissed as many girls as Johnny Depp. I wish I knew if that really meant anything to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four POV

"Wow, dude." Zeke is saying beside me. "That was crazy."

"Epic plot twist, Four." Shauna laughs.

It's really hard for me to concentrate. I really can't believe I just kissed Tris Prior. Where did that even come from? I can't say I haven't thought about it at least once or twice today when we were having a great time. But the fact that I did it! I mean, I just met the girl. That's what she is, right? Just a girl. A girl three grades below me. I bet her father would never let her date me. Whoa! Where did that thought come from!

"You okay, bro?" Uriah asks me.

I shake my head, "I think I'm gonna be sick."

"Hey, Four." Cara comes up behind me and smiles.

"Back off." Uriah says laughing.

"Shut up." Cara snaps at him.

I'm about to tell her to stop when Zeke steps in, "I'm afraid my boy Four here isn't up for grabs anymore."

Cara turns to me with raised eye brows, "Oh really?"

"He's dating Tris." Shauna says.

Cara gasps and I hold up my hands, "Whoa. Whoa. We're not dating."

"Yet." Uriah adds.

Cara looks completely shocked, "Are you kidding me?"

"We're not dating." I say again. I'm not sure why.

"You're choosing her over me? A freshman?"

Before I can answer, she storms off.

I let my shoulders sag, "We're not dating." In my mind, I hear Uriah's voice say, 'Yet'. I smile to myself. I did only meet Tris officially today, but I think I really like her.

____________________________________________________________

A/N

It's short, I know. I'm sorry. But the next few chapters will be longer, I promise. And there is a lot of drama coming.