Divergent in Disney

Chapter 14

Tris POV

I walk to the hotel lobby and stand next to Cara.

"Morning, Stiff." Cara said more hate than usual.

I smile, "Morning, Snob."

She rolls her eyes but I know that made her mad. Is it wrong that I enjoyed that?

"Excuse me." Peter pushes me aside and looks at Cara, "Do you know anything about this park?"

"Not a thing." Cara says with a sigh.

"You guys don't know anything about MGM?" I ask.

Cara turns to me and glares, "We're not into kids stuff."

"No. Just stupid stuff." I say with a smile.

Someone comes up behind me and my heart skips a beat because I know who it is. I turn and smile a little nervous. Wait! Why am I nervous? I just met the guy. Seriously! "Hi, Four." I say evenly.

He smiles. "Ready to hit the park?"

I nod. Wow, he is really cute today.

Cara huffs and storms off.

"She is so mad." Four laughs.

I turn to watch her, "Is it because we've been hanging out?"

"That and Zeke told her we were dating."

I whirl around, "But we're..."

Four's eyes widen, "Oh. I know. I mean. He thought because I kissed you and you...kissed me back..."

He looks down at his feet and I have to turn away because I know I'm blushing.

"Everyone ready?" Miss Tori asks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four POV

We walk into the park and I look at the giant wizard hat and laugh, "This is so cool."

Tris seemed a little tense earlier but she's acting alright now. I hope I don't scare her away.

Peter, Cara, Tris and I wait until the teachers are far enough away before we start to walk our different ways.

"I think we should stick with them today." Cara says to Peter.

My mouth falls open and Peter laughs, "Are you kidding?"

Cara shrugs, "Could be fun."

"Oh really?" Tris says, "What changed your mind?"

Cara looked uncomfortable all of a sudden and she grabbed Tris' sleeve, "A word if you don't mind."

Before I can react, Cara pulls Tris a few yards away and they talk quietly.

Finally they come back, "Come on, Peter."

Peter looks relieved and walks away with her.

I walk up to Tris, "What was that about."

Tris looks up at me with a raised eye brow, "So you two are really close to dating?"

I take a step back, "Wait, what?"

"According to Cara you guys are closer than ever." Tris laughed.

I run my hands through my hair, "Oh my gosh! She's crazy! How did you get her to leave?"

"I told her I didn't have any plan of dating you."

"Oh." I say.

Tris opens her mouth to speak then shuts it again quickly.

I clear my throat, "Okay. Let's pretend that no one kissed anyone last night."

Tris hesitates then nods, "Alright."

I smile and hold out my hand.

Tris smiles too. Her normal smile. The one I saw yesterday that caused this crazy crush.

"So where do we go first?" She asks.

I think for a minute, "Have you ever ridden the Tower of Terror?"

"No."

"Me neither." I say.

My hope is that she'll get scared and I can be there for her. It's cheesy, I know.

Tris smiles, "Let's do it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown POV

"I don't have to put up with your attitude." I shout.

"Oh really? Would you like to perform all of this yourself?"

See, this is why I hate kids. Unfortunately, I can't hit him.

"Fine." I groan, "Just get the stupid thing ready. Can you put it under the bus yourself?"

The kid gives me a look which I'm going to assume is a yes. "Just get everything ready, nerd."

"Yes, Mr. E."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I hope you guys are liking this story. If you are, tell me what you think. :)