Divergent in Disney

Chapter 11

Four POV

Good grief, my heart is pounding so fast! This is crazy! I think I might actually have a crush on Tris. She is so great! How have I never spoken to her before this?
We went around and got pictures with and autographs by a lot of characters. Tris and I were now asking people to take our pictures so that we could both be in a picture with the characters. We were making silly faces and posing like bosses and having the hands down, greatest day I have had in a long time.
We hung out with Christina and Al. And Will and Uriah. And Zeke and Shauna. But for some reason, it always ended up being just Tris and me.
"Hey, look over there!" Tris said excitedly.
I look around, "What?"
She grabs my arm and giggles, "It's Peter Pan."
I swallowed hard and tried to laugh, "Oh yeah. But there's a pretty big line."
"Oh come on. We've stood in longer today." Tris said pulling me that way.
Okay, call me lame, but I think I might be jealous of this kid dressed in green. He looks Tris' age.
We walk up to him and get his autograph. He says something and Tris laughs but I only smile. I didn't really catch it. I'm to busy watching to see of he does anything. But he doesn't, of course. Why am I so upset about this?
Tris gets a picture with him and so do I though I'm not to happy about it.
He calls something out after us and Tris turns and waves. When we walk a few yards, she stops in front of me, "What?" she asks crossing her arms.
"What?" I say feeling defensive.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing."
Tris cocks her head to the side and waits.
I huff, "Okay. I just...I just....um..." I think I like you Tris, my mind screams. "I think I...need to sit down." I say. I go to a park bench and take a seat, "Getting dehydrated I guess."
Tris takes a seat beside me, "I know we haven't ever hung out before today, but if something's bothering you, you can tell me."
I shake my head, "I don't know. It's just that..."
"There you guys are!" I here Uriah's voice.
We both turn and see him and Will running towards us.
"What's wrong?" Tris asks.
Will points to the crowd behind him, "Teachers. They're coming this way. They'll see you guys."
We had told everyone that we really weren't supposed to be going around the park together, so they promised to warn us of teachers.
I grab Tris' hand, "Thanks, guys." I loom around for somewhere we could go. "It's a small world, anybody?"
Everyone nods and we take off, away from the oncoming crowd.
We get in line and us our fast passes so that we can get on the ride quickly. We get in the small boats and prepare for the ride. It's now that I can take a deep breath. If Marcus knew I was disobeying him, I'd get the beating of a lifetime. That slap during lunch was just a warning.
The ride starts and we float along while listening to mechanical dolls sing around us.
"This is cool." Uriah says behind Tris and me.
Will chuckles, "Really?"
"Yeah. In a creepy, could kill me in my sleep sort of way." Uriah laughed.
Tris laughed too, "I think they're cute."
"Yeah." Uriah chuckled, "In a creepy, could kill me in my..."
"Shut up." Tris laughed.
I took had hand and squeezed it playfully.
And then it happened. She turned to me surprised, but didn't take her hand away.
I smiled nervously and rubbed my thumb across the top of her hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tris POV

My skin tingled where he had touched it. I am completely terrified, but I can't pull away. He is so perfect. And he actually likes me! It's really hard to breath right now.
Four dips his head a bit so that his lips touch my hand.
I gasp but still can't pull my hand away.
Wow. This is either going to be really great or really bad.