Divergent in Disney

Chapter 2 (Tris POV)

"And you're sure you have everything?" my mom asked for the hundredth time.

I nodded again, "Yes, mom. I'm sure I have everything."

Why was she worrying about me so much instead of Caleb. But I am glad she cares about me.

"You ready?" Dad asks coming in.

"Ready!" I say.

"Well..." Mom tries to make up some excuse.

I turn and hug her, "I'll be fine, Mom. You don't have to worry."

Mom smiles, "I know. I just don't want to admit that you're all grown up now."

Dad touches my shoulder, "Come on."

Mom let's me go and I follow dad to his car. I have to sit in the back because Caleb is riding shot gun. Of course.

Our trip to the school is just a long lecture on what we should do, shouldn't do, and things we shouldn't do if we want to ever leave the house again. Of course I know all this. I think he's speaking to Caleb the most. There's a girl in the tenth grade that he's been seeing and she's going on the trip. Susan. She's pretty sweet.

We finally get to the school and I see Al helping with the loading of everyone's luggage. He sees me I the window and waves excitedly. I wave back.

"Don't do anything stupid, Tris." my dad warns.

"With who? Al?" I laugh.

My dad thinks about it for a second then smiles. He knows Al. There is no way that we would ever do...anything. "The same rules still apply to all the other guys going." He looks around at the young faces, "See. There's a handsome young man." He says pointing, "Caleb, don't even let her go near him." He says jokingly.

I look around to see who he could possibly be pointing at, "Who are you talking about? Zeke? Oh my gosh, Daddy, are you pointing at Four?"

"He is." Caleb laughs.

"Oh gross." I say pretending to gag.

"His name is Four?" Dad asks, "Like the number?"

"And probably the number of times he's ever spoken to me, Dad." I say. "You don't have to worry about Four."

He huffs and unlocks the car, "Alright. I love you guys."

"Love you too, Dad." I say kissing his cheek before getting out and heading over to Al.

"Hey!" He says smiling.

"Hi." I say handing him my suitcase and duffle bag.

"Did you sleep?"

"Did you?"

He laughs, "No."

I laugh to and throw my arms out as I start twirling, "I am so excited!"

"Tris look out!"

I hear Al's voice just when my hand hits something hard. I pull my hand back and rub my throbbing fingers.

"Dude!" I hear Uriah's voice and I thought at first that I had hit him but when I turned, Uriah was standing beside someone else who was holding his jaw.

"I'm sorry!" I say worried.

The guy straightens and my stomach tightens.

Four rubs the side of his face and shakes his head, "It's fine."

Uriah is still laughing, "Did you hear the sound your hand made?"

I nod, "Yeah. You sure you're okay?"

Four nods, "Yeah. I'm fine." He sounds irritated. Good grief it was an accident.

Christina comes up and grabs my arm, "Come on, Tris! I need a picture of us!"

Before I can say anything, I was pulled away from the back of the van and the awkward situation.

Will came up to us, "Any idea who this Tobias guy is?"

Christina looked around, "Oh yeah. Has he shown up yet?"

I look around, "I don't see in faces I don't know."

Our teacher, Erik, comes around the side of the bus, "Okay, everybody. Let's get in."

Everyone cheered and climbed on.

It was time. We were going to Disney World!