Divergent in Disney

Chapter 17

Tris POV

I roll over, so happy to have woken up from that terrible nightmare. I turn and my eyes snap open as I fall off a couch.
"Ow!" I moan.
"Good. You're awake."
I turn and see Christina sitting on a chair. Her eyes were red and puffy.
"What's wrong?" I ask. Then I notice my surroundings. We're not in our normal room. This one is much nicer and breaks off into other rooms where I can see people moving or laying still. "Where are we?"
Christina brings her legs to her chest and rests her chin on them, "Cinderella's castle."
I raise my eye brows, "How is that possible?"
"We're being held here?" Will says from the window. I hadn't seen him there.
"Being held?" I ask.
Christina hands me a piece of paper and I hesitantly take it.
It read:

Until each of your parents gives us the money we require you will be kept here. You will not be released until every single parent or guardian pays the price for your release. Unless you want the same fate as your teachers and the two boys Caleb Prior and Tobias Eaton you will cooperate with everything we tell you. Small meals will be given at the beginning of the day and at sunset. We have men in every hallway to keep a watch on you.

I read and reread the note before I could fully grasp its meaning. We are all being held hostage until our parents pay this ransom. And what does the same fate as Caleb and Tobias mean? Is Four dead like my brother?
"Pretty sick, huh?" Al asks walking into the room.
I stand and hug him. Then I sit with Christina who is still crying. "We'll be alright. Our parents won't wait." I pause and look out the window. The streets of The Magic Kingdom are...empty. "How are they able to do this? Where is everyone else?"
Will shrugs, "I don't know. It just doesn't make any sense."
"Hey, you're awake." Uriah walks into the room. His normal, goofy smile is gone.
"Do you think your parents will have to pay extra?" I ask. "For you and for Zeke."
"Probably." Uriah says leaning against the wall.
"The same probably goes for Cara and me." Will huffs.
I groan and put my head in my hands. This is so messed up! I don't even know what to thunk right now. I'm scared and angry and so...aggravated! What is going to happen to us all?
Peter walks in and looks out the window. He sighs heavily and then turns to me. "I'm sorry about your brother."
I raise my eye brows but I can't form words. Peter has never said anything nice to me.
I just nod and he walks away.
Now my head is hurting really bad.
"You don't look so good, Tris." Al says, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Why don't you lie back down.
A sob escapes my throat and I curl up into a ball on the couch.
Christina hugs me and I close my eyes and the tears start spilling out. All I want right now are my parents and Caleb.
And Four.