Divergent in Disney

Chapter 3

Four POV

I sat down beside Zeke and massage my jaw again. I could smack that Prior chick. No because she hit me, but because she wouldn't shut up. I mean, come on. Do you need to keep apologizing? Okay, you hit me, I forgave you, drop it. It doesn't matter what I do, I just can't seem to disappear. From my teachers, from my classmates...from my dad.

"Roll call!" our science teacher, Mr. Eaton, comes on the bus.

Speak of the devil!

"We'll go youngest to oldest." his says looking at a list. "Will?"

"Here!"

"Christina?"

"Here!"

"Tris?"

"Here!"

That's right. Her name is Tris. Tris Prior. Okay, I have to admit. She's got a pretty attractive name. If nothing else.

Mr. Eaton goes down the list and everyone responds. Then he gets to me. "Four?"

I look down at my hands and ignore the look Zeke gives me. "Here!" I say.

Unbelievable! He won't even call me by my name! It's okay I guess. Do I really want people to know he's my...

"What are you looking forward too?" Cara has turned around in her seat and is staring over the back at me. She's positioned herself in such a way that, if I wanted to, I can see a pretty good ways down her shirt. I know she likes me but I really can't stand her anymore. It was cute when we were freshmen, but now...

"What?" I ask a little annoyed.

Cara rolls her eyes and giggles, "I know you could care less about this kids stuff, but if you had to be excited about something what would it be?"

Why does everyone think I hate Disney stuff? Honestly, I don't hate everything. But I play it off as if she's right. Just give her an answer and she'll go away, "Seeing the new Frozen princess, I don't know."

"You like Frozen?" Tris has turned around too.

I shrug, "It's not bad." I actually really like that movie.

Uriah leans over the back of my seat and grabs my shoulders, "Do you want to build a snowman?"

"No."

"Okay, bye." He acts sad as he sits back down.

Everyone laughs and even I smile. But now, that song will be stuck in my head. Oh well. I don't mind that much.

____________________________________________________________

A/N

I hope you guys like this chapter. I wanted to do a Four POV. The next one will be longer.

I love Frozen and I love Tobias Eaton. I thought this was really great.