Divergent in Disney

Chapter 16

Four POV

I have to ignore all of the gaping mouths and wide eyes around me as everyone tries to process what I've just said. I stare Marcus straight in the eye and grit my teeth. I don't know what's come over me, but when Tris tried to save my butt, something inside me snapped. I don't have to put up with this man's stupidity any longer.
Marcus' eyes narrowed and if stares could kill, I would be so dead right now. And with that thought, I realize that he will kill me. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But it won't be to far away.
Hopefully, my face doesn't give me away. I straighten my shoulders, "I'll be riding in the second bus with Tris." I say with as much courage as I can muster.
His eyes get really wide really fast and I grab Tris' hand, "Come on, guys. Let's head towards the bus."
We all walk quickly past him to where the exits. Marcus grabs my arm tightly. His glare is back.
"Come on, Mr. Eaton." Tris says with a fake smile.
I see his eyes narrow at Tris and I pull away. I can't let him punish Tris.
Our group (that Will said I was officially a part of last night) gets on the bus and we are driving out of the park when Tris looks around suddenly, "What?" I ask.
"Where's Caleb?" She asks.
"He had to ride in the teacher bus." a girl named Susan says.
I shake my head. Why would that kid be in the teacher's bus? My eyes wander to the bus in front of us where Marcus is riding and I can't believe what I did back there.
Then, as if in slow motion, I see the bus burst into flames. Our driver yanks the bus off the road and we all hit the side. Everyone screams.
Before I can grab Tris, she runs for he front of the bus. I stand up and I reach out to grab her and the flaming bus explodes.
Tris screams. And I grab her as she collapses.
I can't believe it. They're gone. Marcus is gone. He's really gone.
But so are all of the other teachers.
And Caleb Prior.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tris POV

I struggle to my feet and look at the flaming remains of the bus that my brother was riding in. What happened?! What the heck happened?!
Four is pulling me into his arms and I cry into his chest. My brother! My poor brother. He's gone.
"Oh my gosh." I hear Christina whisper.
"Is everyone okay?" Our driver asks.
"No one's hurt." Al says.
"Good." The man pushes a button on the front of the bus and turns back to us as he puts on a gas mask.
"What's that for?" Zeke asks.
"I need you all to take your seats." The man said.
A fog starts to float down from the ceiling.
"What's going on?" Four asks.
"Take your seats." The man says with a bit more force.
Without warning, Cara drops to the floor. Then Susan. Then Uriah. Then Christina. My own body starts to feel heavy. What's happening?
"No!" Four yells and slammed his shoulder into a window.
The driver pulled out a gun and fired it.
Four fell back into his seat and groaned.
I tried to scream bit some of that fog had gotten into my system and I fell back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

It's short, I know. Tell me what you guys think. Was this good?