Divergent in Disney

Chapter 10

Tris POV

I pull Four along to a place I saw on the map. When I see it getting closer, I turn to him, "Close your eyes."
"What?" he laughs.
"Just do it." I say smiling mysteriously.
Four chuckles and closes his eyes.
I pull him up to a tent and get in the line.
"Can I look yet?" Four asks.
"Wait a second. Okay....now."
He opens his eyes and looks at the tent and at the long line, "What is this?"
"Look at the front of the tent."
He cranes his neck and stands on the tips of his toes. Then he laughs and bends back down to my level, "We're in line to see Elsa and Anna!"
I laugh at how his voice got a little higher.
He grabs my hands and grins like a little kid, "Oh my gosh."
I laughed and squeezed his hands in mine. Wow. They are so strong.
He looks back up, "But the line is so long."
"Well, that gives us time to talk. That way we won't be strangers."
Four nods, "Alright."
So for the next twenty minutes, we simply talk. He is actually very interesting. And charming. And witty. And...good grief, get a hold of yourself, Tris. You are not going to fall for this guy.
"I've always wondered what it would be like to have a sibling." Four says.
"Well, Caleb can really be a pain. I mean a lot."
Four laughs.
I'm silent for a second then laugh at an idea that comes to mind.
"What?" Four asks.
I turn to him, "Okay, can I just say something crazy?"
He laughs and shakes his head. Oh great, he's laughing at me. Then he turns and smiles, "I love crazy."
I clasp my hands in front of me and look upset, "All my life has been a series of doors in my face. And then suddenly I bump into you." I wasn't really the singing the words so much as talking them.
"I was thinking the same thing. 'Cause like, I've been searchin' my whole life to find my own place. And maybe it's the party talkin', or the chocolate fondu."
"'Cause with you..."
"Cause with you, I found my place."
"I see you face."
Then he grabs my hand, and we sing at the same time, "And it's nothin' lime I've ever known before. Love is an open dooooor. Love is an open doooooor love is an open door."
"With you."
"With you."
"With you."
"With you."
"Love is an open dooooor." We both laugh and I think that we're done when a girl tugs on my shirt.
"Keep going." She urges.
I turn to Tobias and he shrugs, "I mean it's crazy."
"What?"
"We finish each other's..."
"Sandwiches."
"That's what I was going to say."
"I've never met someone who think so done like me. Jinks! Jinks again! Our mental secranazation, can have but one explanation. You and I were just meant to be.
"Say good bye." I wave.
Four pulls me back, "Say good bye to the pain of the past. We do t have to feel it anymore! Love is an open doooor. Love is an open doooor. Love is an open door with you.
With you!
With you!
"Love is an open dooooor."
Four pulls me closer and our foreheads meet. For a second, my heart stops. Then everyone around us starts clapping.
I pull away from Four startled and laugh. He laughs too and bows dramatically while I curtesy.
Soon, we're next in line to see Elsa and Anna. I go to Elsa first because I know she's Four's favorite and Anna is mine, so we decided we would save our favorites for last.
When I get over to Anna, she takes my autograph book and sighs, "You need to hang onto him." She says signing her name. "Not many guys would sing with their girlfriends."
I shake my head, "Oh, he's not my boyfriend."
"Oh." The girl looks shocked, "well you guys make such a cute couple."
I laugh, "Thanks."
When I get my picture with her, I go to meet Four who is standing at the entrance of the tent.
"Thanks." he said.
"For what?"
"For that surprise. It was great." He grabs my hand, "So where to next, Miss Map Expert."
Maybe it's because of what the Princess Anna said, but him holding my hand makes me feel weird. Like, really happy. I don't know if that's a good thing.
I shrug, "We could go see some more characters."
"Great." He says pulling me along.
No, Tris. You can not fall for this boy. Sure he is like the ideal boyfriend from what you've seen. But you don't know him and he doesn't know you. So this couldn't work.
I glance at his smiling face and sigh inwardly.
Okay, maybe you can fall a little

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

I have been waiting to write this chapter forever. I wanted to wait for them to really have a FourTris moment until chapter 10. (Get it?)
I just love them.