Divergent in Disney

Chapter 24

Tris POV

I stand completely still. Christina has tears running down her face. Will and Al have started to groan. Good, they aren't dead. "How many traitors are there?" I ask Molly.

"Just Peter and me." She says.

I turn to Tobias, "I want you to take Al and Will and drag them to the entrance."

He shakes his head, "No way."

"And what about you, Stiff?" Molly asks. "Are you planning to fight me?"

I turn to her and narrow my eyes, "That's exactly what I'm going to do."

Tobias grabs my arm, "Tris, no."

I shrug him off, "Let Christina go. If I win, you let us go. If I lose, you can take me back to whoever it is you work for."

Molly lowers her gun and smirks, "Deal. But I'm not letting Christina go. You'll have to fight for her too."

I glare at her. I don't have much of a choice do I? "Fine."

"Tris..." Tobias tries again.

"Get out of here, pretty boy. Before I change my mind." Molly threatens.

"But..."

Molly aims her gun at him.

I turn to Tobias, "Please. You're no good to me dead. Please just do what I asked."

He looks at Molly then back at me, "Tris, you can't beat her."

I hug him and put my mouth next to his ear, "Come from behind." I let him go and turn away quickly.

"Saying goodbye to your boyfriend?" Molly sneers.

"Just telling him I'll see him in a minute." I say back.

Molly rolls her eyes and throws down her gun.

I throw down my pistol and get ready.

She runs at me at full speed and we fall to the ground.