Antics

Yes, I had made the decision that I wanted to sucker punch John in his throat and never see him again in my life.

"I'll take it!" I nodded, kissing Ashton's cheek.

"Great!"

If buying the apartment meant liberation, happiness, and dancing with Ashton across the living room then I'd take it. A million times I'd choose to take it.

"He was something else..." Ashton remarked, changing into something slightly fancier for dinner with Xander and Sofia. It would almost be like a fun double date.

"He was a creep." I dragged a bright red lipstick across my lips. "I was counting the seconds until we were out of his sight." I felt sophisticated with my pink long-sleeve chiffon blouse tucked into a black high-waisted skirt that sprawled out. I kind of felt like I belonged for the first time in my life.

"He definitely seemed like a creeper or something. He probably sells Pokémon cards in dark alleys and doesn't hold doors open for elderly women."

"Where do you come up with these things?" I asked as I powdered the T-zone of my face one last time.

"My imagination is a bizarre thing." Ashton slid his arms around my waist, peppering my neck with kisses. "You look stunning. You always do, but..." He teeth tugged at my earlobe. "You look exceptionally stunning tonight. I'd like to bend you over this counter, shove this pretty little skirt up an-"

"You guys ready?" Xander shouted from behind the door and Ashton sighed.

"It might've been a bad idea to bring him with us."

"I'm not sure why I thought it was a good idea to begin with." I shook my head, tossing my belongings into a clutch that matched the color of my lipstick.

-

"You okay, T? You look a little hot and uncomfortable...?" Xander questioned. I was too horrible at making these things less obvious.

I had sat through dinner, trying to ignore the hormones surging through my body and ignore the fact that I wanted Ashton to do exactly what he was playing at before we left to eat. Our first awkward encounter with sex together happened a few weeks ago and it felt like life was beginning to revolve around the brand-new feelings Ashton was stirring in my core.

"I'm fine." I dug into my plate of pasta. I could feel Ashton's smirk on me, and I wanted to dump the pasta on his head, so he'd stop.

"Talia gained a little secret admirer today." Ashton said proudly.

"Who? Yourself?" Xander scoffed.

"That realtor you set us up with, Sof. He was flirting with T the whole time."

"He's a weirdo." Sofia casually brushed it off.

"He was okay, not Talia's type though." What was Ashton trying to do right now?

"Talia's type is tall, Aussie, and drummer." Xander added.

"I think her type might actually be a real estate agent." Ashton looked like he was very pleased with himself and whatever he was trying to do. "She was giving him eyes too."

"What?" I huffed out a surprised laugh.

Sofia and Xander were just as confused as I was. They didn't want to say anything.

"Ashton can I speak to you in private?" I didn't wait for an agreement or a disagreement before walking off to the secluded area by the bathrooms because I was sure he was following me.

I crossed my arms, tapping my heel on the marble floor, "What are you trying to do?"

"Get you mad enough to pull me to the side." He took a step closer to me, tucking strands of hair behind my ear. "It worked."

I shoved his hand away.

"Why so angry. Babe?" He chuckled. "It's just a little innocent fun. I'm sorry." His body was pressed against mine, I was sure I could feel the heat radiating off both of our bodies, mixing together and trying to create something extraordinary.

"It's fine." I was defeated and tired.

"While we're here..." Ashton grabbed my hand, dragging me into the women's restroom. "I wanted to make up for earlier." He spun me around, facing me to see myself and him in the mirror and shoving me into the counter. He pressed against me once more. His fingers found their place over the fabric of my underwear, rubbing me with eagerness as he kissed my jaw.

"Ash..."

"Hmm?"

I grabbed his hand, stopping him from making any further movements that would convince me to do this here. It wasn't exactly sanitary to have sex in a public bathroom.

"Can this wait?"

In one simple move he pushed my underwear to the side, hiking my skirt up. He pulled himself out of his jeans. Everything was happening so fast I could barely react. I couldn't deny how badly I wanted him right now. I couldn't deny it the second I felt his tip teasing my entrance and running up and down my folds. The fact that anyone could walk in on us in this moment thrilled me.

"Please..." I begged. All he needed was to hear that and he filled me. He tugged on my hair with one of his hands, bringing us impossibly closer together as his thrusts were painfully slow. His other hand was molding bruises into my hip, leaving a temporary keepsake of this venture.

He grunted in my ear, his thrusts picking up, building a familiar sense of fire in the pit of my stomach. It was always a must to keep quiet during these moments, if I ever got to loud, he'd cover my mouth with his hand and whisper sweet nothings in my ear, driving me over.

"Cum for me baby." He kissed skin behind my ear and my high washed over me. I tangled my fingers in his hair as I felt him reaching his own not too long after. He eased to a stop, both our chests heaving as we stood motionless. My head now resting back on his shoulder.

I felt relieved of all the tension I was feeling during dinner. I was calm and just wanted to sit back down and finish my food now. Maybe take a nap. Once we quickly straightened ourselves out, we took a moment to talk.

"I lo...ike you a lot." Ashton blushed and began giggling at himself.

Butterflies formed in my stomach because I knew what he was trying to say, but he wasn't sure if I felt the same way or if I was even ready to exchange those words.

"I love you too, Ashton." I kissed his lips, forgetting how much I loved feeling them against mine in heated moments. I said nothing else as I left the bathroom. I'd leave him to dwell on what I said.

He caught up with me at the table, both of us earning suspicious looks from Xander and Sofia.

"What took so long?" Xander smirked. He was stupid, but he wasn't as stupid as I thought he was.

"We had a little argument, but we fixed it." Ashton placed a hand over mine on the table, giving me a gentle squeeze.

Yeah, we fixed it.