Thank you's

firstly i'd like to thank alya (hemmoselectra) for believing in the idea and convincing me to go through with it. I know i've thanked her before, but i want to do it again because without her encouragement this story would not exist.

thank you to gemmaastyless and Billiex for giving this story a chance when it was only at 30 something sad reads. i really owe both of you girls my life. Billie - thank you for helping me brainstorm, your help really sprung new ideas on me.

i want to thank everyone who's read this, reading this, or will read this story because you don't know how much it means to me that people are actually reading. thank you to everyone who has voted and everyone who's commented on chapters.

thank you to everyone who has sent me messages and comments with kind words on this story.

thank you for going on this journey with me, i can say firsthand, that it was not easy at all. i know sometimes talia got a bit difficult to handle, but thank you for riding it out. ashton and talia, even xander, have become like my babies. i'm so attached to them. i wish talia and xander were real because i'd totally friend them so quickly.

i've thought a lot about the thank you's i'd write for this when the time finally came, i can't think of anything else to include in this so i hope this does it justice.

i love each and everyone one of you that's reading this.

until next time,

victoria

xo

p.p.s. when i was deciding the very first cover for this story i got really frustrated because i couldn't find anything good so i found a picture of an elderly couple dancing and put the title on it and said i was going to use it (i didn't end up using it) the picture is still on my laptop so i'm attaching it on the side so you guys can laugh at it omg. (the picture still haunts me)

'Do I Wanna Know?' is the official sequel to 'NOPA,' hope you guys enjoy it! Go check that out right now :)