chapter I

"Jungkook, this is the fourth message I'm leaving you! Just answer your freacking phone!" Julie said as she tried to call her friend over and over again.

She sat down on her bed staring at her phone while waiting for Jungkook to call her back. "Damn it, Jeon." she whispered, but soon she felt her phone start to buzz.

"Finally!" she said answering the call.

"Julie?" he answered.

"I've been calling you for decades! We were supposed to go to the movies, Jungkook! But now it's too late." she whined.

"Sorry, Julie. I was hanging out with the boys. There's a party tonight at J-Hope's house. And you are coming!" he said.

"Tonight?"

"Yes, me and the boys are coming to pick you up, dress up." he said and hung up.

"What? Jungkook!!" she yelled.

She rushed to get dressed. She just chose to wear jeans and a cropped top.

She heard the doorbell ring and rushed to tell her aunt she was leaving.

"Aunt Hyejin, I'm going out with Jungkook, okay?" she said going in her aunt's office.

"Hum... Okay! Don't come home late or you'll be grounded?" she said in doubt, she was still new at this kind of parenting stuff.

"Okay, I love you." Julie said laughing and leaving the room.

She opened the door and saw five guys standing outside her house.

"Hum... Hey." she said weirdly walking out.

"What are you doing without a coat on? It's cold outside!" Jungkook said taking his jacket out.

"Jungkook, you don't have to give me your jacket, I'm fine." she said laughing and the boy put it on again.

They all got into Jungkook's car and Julie got in the front with Jungkook. She started looking through the mirror and realized she didn't know some of the guys that were with them. There was Jungkook, Jimin and three other guys she didn't recognize.

"So, Julie, I realized you have been staring at the three guys on the backseat. Those are Suga, Jin and V."

"Nice to meet you guys. And... Sorry about all the staring." She laughed. Jin and Suga smiled at her, but V just kept looking outside the window. She didn't mind it and just kept talking to the other guys.

"You know, Jungkook? I was really looking forward to watch that movie. You screwed everything up." she whined.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'll take you another time!" he laughed.

They got to J-Hope's place and the house was huge. You could see the party through the windows and you could hear the music from outside. Julie was never really a party person, so she wasn't amused by the situation.

"Finally!! Come on, guys!!" Namjoon, most people called him RM, said outside of the house as soon as they got there.

They went in and Julie saw all of those teenagers drinking and dancing on tables. She went straight to get a drink. She got something that she didn't really know what it was, but she just kept drinking.

She went outside the house, to a porch where there wasn't anyone, except V.

"Not a party person either, huh?" she joked and he smirked.

He was standing outside leaning on the fence.

"So... What's up with you? You were all mysterious and weird on the way here." she said trying to get to know the boy better.