chapter XVII

slight smut warning —

It's already past eight when Taehyung gets home and Julie is in their room reading a book, something she does everyday.

"Hey, babe." he walks in dragging his feet through the door.

"Hey, are you tired? You look exhausted." Julie says.

"Yes." he groans throwing his body next to Julie on the bed, "But how was your day?" he looks up at her as she sits down with her back against the wall behind the bed.

Julie closes her book and puts it on the bedside table.

"Boring, as always..." Julie says brushing little strands of hair off of Taehyung's eyes.

"I'm sorry..." he says, "I wish I could fix this." he looks sad.

"No, it's okay. Don't worry." she says and gives him a quick peck.

He slides in closer and gives her another one, longer this time. Julie does it too and soon they are both kissing. Taehyung slides his hands to Julie's waist and pulls her to be on top of him as they kiss. He opens his mouth and asks for entrance and Julie automatically lets him.

Her hands on Taehyung's hair and his on her waist. Julie is only with a grey oversized t-shirt she stole from Taehyung, no bra and pijama shorts.

Taehyung slides his hands inside the shirt and onto Julie's bare skin. Julie flinches at the feeling of his cold fingers as they travel through her back.

He then places his hands on her waist and gets a grip, rolling both them to side so that he's now on top.

His lips go from her mouth to her jawline and he travels it down with kisses until her collarbone. His gentle touch goes from her waist until it reaches one of her boobs.

He starts massaging it as he kisses her neck. With her eyes closed, Julie bites on her lower lip trying to stop the moans that are daring to come out.

He moves his lips to her ear and bites it slightly. Julie can't take it any longer and let's a soft moan escape her lips. Her hands tugging on his hair and his are still on her boobs.

Suddenly they hear a harsh, loud knock on the door. They are both startled by it and give each other terrified looks.

Taehyung immediately stands up and Julie follows him. As they walk towards the living room they hear another harsh knocks. Taehyung puts his arm in front of Julie's body to hold her back as he walks towards the door in slow steps.

"I'm going to break this fucking door down if you don't open it right now, you piece of shit!" the man shouts.

Julie's lungs stop working as she hears the voice. Taehyung looks at her with his eyes opened wide.

Dongsun.

"Go hide. Now." Taehyung mouths.

Julie gulps and in quick, quiet steps walks towards the room, hiding inside the closet.

Taehyung opens the door and Dongsun storms in. His hands grabbing Taehyung's collar and shoving the boy against the wall.

"Where the hell is she?! I know she is here!" he shouts in Taehyung's face.

"She is not!" Taehyung yells and pushes him away, "I did everything you asked for! I broke up with her and left! Isn't that enough for you to leave her alone?"

"Do you think I'm stupid? I went to her house to check if you did as I demanded and she wasn't there."

"She wasn't?" Taehyung asks, faking concern.

"No! Apparently her aunt died and she ran away! That's what I heard." he says, "So I knew she would be with you." he looks around the whole place, opening cabinets and doors to try and find the girl.

Even tho Taehyung is scared to hell right now, he has to keep it cool and try to stay in character.

"What? Oh my God..." Taehyung puts his hands on his head.

"Huh..." he huffs, "So she really isn't here? So you definitely lost your 'one true love'?" he chuckles.

"Shut up."

The man lets out a throaty laugh and looks back at Taehyung.

"So she's either really not here, or you are a damn good actor." he walks towards Taehyung, "I hope it is the first one. Cause if I find out she was here all along, I'll kill her. And you." he shoves his finger on Taehyung's face and turns around to leave, slamming the door shut.

Taehyung quickly locks it and runs to his bedroom.

"Julie? Julie?!" he looks for the girl around the room.

He opens the closet and sees the girl holding her shoulders against her chest and shaking.

"Did he leave?" she asks in sobs.

"Yes..." Taehyung wraps his arms around her, "He left. It's okay."

Even tho he wants to break down in tears, because of how frightened he is, he can't. He has to show Julie he's strong and will protect her.

***

Later that night...

Taehyung and Julie are both in bed already, about to go to sleep.

His arms around her waist and his head on her shoulder.

"Did you really break up to protect me from him?" Julie asks all of a sudden.

"Y-Yes..." he answers, almost in a whisper.

"Oh... I'm sorry." she whispers back.

"Why?"

"I acted like such a bitch and all you wanted was to keep me safe." she says, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be." he plants a kiss on the nape of her neck, "I love you."

"I love you too."

***

a/n:: this is so short, you guys deserve better. but i have to say something. we have about 2-3 chapters left. i'm excited and sad but thank you so much for supporting this fanfic so much, it really means a lot

xx
bea