chapter IV

She got to the park and saw Jungkook standing near a tree.

"Jungkook." she called and hugged him tightly.

Even though it had been only a week, she had missed her best friend.

He was surprised but he soon wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her tight.

"Where were you? I was so worried." she said still hugging him.

"What is it that you want to tell me?" he asked breaking the hug.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked crossing her arms.

"It's not you. It's that jerk."

"Then why are you treating me bad?"

"I'm sorry. It's just that it messes with me." he explained.

"I know. But I miss my best friend. So you better stop worrying about Taehyung and start worrying about Julie." she said punching him on the arm slightly.

He chuckled and smiled at her.

"Okay, I'm sorry." he sighed, "I'll come back home." he smiled.

"Yes!!" she hugged him, "For a minute there I thought I would start off in a new school without my best friend." she said as they started walking towards her house.

"What? You know I would never leave you, you pabo." he said pushing her slightlty with his shoulder.

They chatted all the way to her house.

"Okay... 'The Shining' or 'The Silence of the Lambs'?" Jungkook asked while turning the TV on and throwing himself on the couch.

"The Shining." she said throwing herself next to him.

They finished watching The Shining and it was already dark outside. They decided to watch the other movie when they heard the doorbell ring and she looked at Jungkook with a lazy expression.

"Ding-dong." he groaned.

"Start without me it must be just a salesman or something." she said standing up.

She opened the door and Taehyung was on the other side holding her coat.

"Hey." he said and she covered his mouth.

"Jungkook is in there." she mouthed to him and he opened his eyes widely. "What's that?" she whispered looking at her coat uncovering his mouth.

"You forgot your coat at my place." he whispered.

"Hey, you're missing the movie." Jungkook showed up behind her and realized Taehyung was outside. "What the hell is he doing here?" Jungkook turned to her pointing at Tae.

"Jungkook..." she started.

"I'm not here to fight. Not anymore." Tae said putting his hands up.

"Shut up." he said looking at Taehyung. "Why does he have your coat?" he turned to her again.

"Jungkook!" she said interrupting him.

"You know what? I don't even wanna listen. I can't believe you." he said getting his coat and leaving.

"Jungkook!!" she called running after him. "Go away, Tae." she stopped for a second and turned to Tae then kept chasing Jungkook.

She reached him and grabbed his wrist.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I don't get it. You were with him last night?" he turned around pissed off.