chapter IX

"What are we doing here?" she asked as they reached J-Hope's front yard.

"This is where I first met you." he explained turning to her and pointing at the house.

"Actually, it was in the car-" she corrected.

"Shut up." he interrupted her and smiled slightly.

He grabbed her hand and they walked around the outside of the house, stopping in front of the porch.

"This is where we first talked." he said pointing to the porch.

"What... Why are we here?" she chuckled, confused.

"Because..." he took a deep breath "Because I need it to be somewhere special." he explained, but she was still confused.

"What?" she asked confused, looking at his shaky hands.

"This." he said nervously and took a deep breath before pressing his lips against hers. He had his hands on her cheeks pulling her closer as they kissed. She was confused at first, but soon grabbed him by his shirt pulling him close, kissing him back.

They broke the kiss and opened their eyes slowly.

"What was that for?" she asked with her face really close to his.

"That's what you do to me." he answered and gulped.

She smiled at him and looked down biting her lips.

"Do you want me to walk you home now?" he asked smiling.

She nodded and they started walking towards her house holding hands.

They walked in silence, exchanging smirks and looks.

"Today turned out to be pretty decent." she joked as they stopped in her front door.

"Admit that you loved it." he smiled.

She chuckled and smirked at him. He put his hands on her waist and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"See you tomorrow." he smirked and walked away.

When it was about 8 pm, Julie got a text from Taehyung.

"I went to Jungkook's place and apologized. Everything is fine :)" - Taehyung.

***

She got to school the next day with a big smile expressed on her face. She was happy for some reason. Taehyung. Taehyung was the reason.

She walked down the hall looking for Taehyung. She couldn't wait to see him again.

Her eyes suddenly stopped on Taehyung hitting on a girl. The same girl as that day before.

She froze as she stared intensely at Taehyung's hand wrapped around the girl's waist.

She went to her locker and got her things. She slammed the locker shut and walked past them, heading to the washroom. Their eyes met for a quick second and she could see the surprised expression on his face.