chapter XII

*narrator*

Julie went in the bathroom to take a shower as Taehyung waited on her room.

"My bandages are all soked." she whined from inside the bathroom.

"It's your falt you decided to take a shower afterwards."

She opened the door quickly and showed him her tongue. He did the same.

"I'll have to do them myself now."

"Or you can come outside and I'll redo them for you."

"I'm naked."

"Not a problem for me." he joked.

"Shut up!!" she laughed, "Close your eyes." she said opening the door a little.

He closed them and she quickly ran to the wardrobe and got some clothes.

"You're gonna get wet blood on your clean clothes." he opened his eyes as she ran inside the bathroom struggling with the towel around her body.

She got out of the bathroom with her pj's on.

"See. I redid then myself." she said smiling.

"Boring." he threw his back on the bed, laying down.

"Shut up!" she chuckled smacking his chest.

He pulled her wrist making her fall next to him.

"Ouch!" she cried putting her hand on her bandages.

"What?! Did I hurt you?" he asked worried.

"No. I'm just messing with you." she smiled.

"You scared me, pabo!" he said and crossed his arms, sitting up.

"Oww... Are you mad?" she sat up next to him and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"How are you like this?" he looked at her.

"Like how?"

"How are you so chill? Even though all that happened?" he asked placing his hand on her leg.

"I just... I guess I feel safe with you." she smiled, blushing.

He looked down blushing, "I'm still mad at you. You really scared me." he looked at her.

"I'm sorry?" she said but he kept the same mad expression on his face.

She brought her hand to his neck and gave him a slight kiss on his cheek, "What about now?" she asked, but he still didn't take it. So she gently placed her hand on his cheek and pressed her lips against his, he quickly kissed her back, making her smile.

"Now I do." he said and kept kissing her.

He brought his hand down to her waist. She felt him slowly opening his mouth and pushing his tongue against hers. She slid her both hands to his neck and pulled him closer.

They layed and kept kissing, when suddenly he stopped and wrapped both of his arms around her waist.

"I just wanna spend the night with you like this." he whispered closing his eyes and placing his forehead on her shoulder.

She chuckled and moved away, "It tickles."

He moved up a little and stared at her in the eyes, "I love you." he placed his hand on her cheek.

"I love you too." she said and he quickly pressed his lips against hers.

***

*Julie's POV*