chapter III

After a week without seeing Jungkook and Taehyung, Julie started getting worried about them and if they were getting in trouble.

She would call Jungkook all the time but he didn't answer. She went to his house a couple of times but he wasn't there.

She spent the whole day binge-watching series to distract herself.

It was about 8 pm and she called Jungkook again, but he didn't answer.

She decided to go to Taehyung's place to see if he did something to Jungkook.

She walked there, because her aunt had the car. It was a really cold and dark path. What am I even doing here? she thought several times on the way there.

She finally got to his neighborhood, wich was a relief and it also made her very frightened.

Suddenly she felt someone grab her and cover her mouth from behind. She tried screaming but their hand was covering the sounds. They were in an alley where almost no one could see them.

"Don't say a word." she heard Taehyung's voice whisper in her ear.

She took his hand out of her mouth.

"What the hell are you doing?" she whispered to him.

"There's a man chasing me." he whispered back. She could feel his heavy breaths on her neck.

"And why are you hiding with me?" she asked.

"Because he's dangerous and I'm afraid he might do something to you, now stay put and don't even breathe." he quickly whispered.

They stood there quietly and she could still feel his breath on her neck. Suddenly they heard footsteps.

She closed her eyes and prayed to God that he wouldn't find them. She squeezed Tae's hand that she was still holding after taking it out of her mouth.

They heard a car run pass the alley they were in.

"He's gone." he sighed.

He let her go and she turned to him.

"What the hell was that?" she asked.

"That guy was chasing me." he said.

"Why?"

"What are you doing here?" he simply ignored her question.

"Jungkook is nowhere to be seen and I thought you'd might have something to do with it." she crossed her arms.

He rolled his eyes and sighed, "No, I haven't seen him."

"Okay... I don't even know why I came here." she said and started walking away, but he grabbed her by the wrist and stopped her.

"You don't think I'm letting you walk home this late, right?"

"Hum... Yes?" she said and continued walking.

"No. You're not going home. It's too dangerous." he got in front of her.

"Do you have a car to drive me home then?" she asked and he shook his head, "Then I'll walk."

"No. You're staying here until the sun comes out."

"I'm not staying at you're place." she said.

"And you're not walking home either."

"I'll call a cab then." she said. But she realized she didn't have any money. "I left my wallet at home." she whined.

"I can see if I have some money upstairs." he said.