chapter II

Julie woke up late, ate breakfast, that was already her luch and started watching TV in the living room. After a while, she heard the doorbell ring and went to get it on her pijamas.

"Hey." Jungkook said coming in the house and taking off his coat as she opened the door.

"Hey." she said and threw herself on the couch.

"What do you want to do today?" he asked sitting next to her.

"I don't know... I have to give Tae's jacket back." she said looking at him making a funny face.

"What?" he turned to her.

"I was with Tae yesterday, he lended me his jacket, I forgot to give it back to him and now I have to give it back." she explained.

"You were with V yesterday?" he asked confused.

"Yes. Why?"

"I thought he'd left you at the party."

"He did, but then when I was walking home, he suddenly showed up and walked me home."

"Okay. So how did you end up with his jacket?"

"He showed up here yesterday, dragged me out of my house to go watch Star Wars and then there was no more sessions, so we went to a food stand and had burgers. It was fun."

He stared at her with a blank expression.

"Jul, I need to tell you something about V." he started and took a deep breath. "V is not the kind of person that you hang out with. You know date and stuff."

"We weren't on a date." she interrupted him.

"Okay... But I need you to know that he's not the kind of person that he seems to be. V doesn't date."

"It wasn't a date!!" she yelled.

"Okay!! But I don't want you to fall for him or anything."

"I'm not going to fall for Taehyung!!" she said standing up.

He looked at her and took a deep breath.

"Jul... I just need you to know that V usually acts like this with girls just so he can... You know..." he said awkwardly.

"Get into their pants?" she asked.

"Yes." he confirmed.

"Ugh." she groaned disgusted.

"Yeah..."

"Why do you hang out with him then?" she asked.

"Because... He's a nice person to have around. And, also, he was my only friend when I moved here." he said.

"He barely speaks." she said.

"He's different when you're hanging out with him."

"I know... I mean, now I don't know if I actually do or not."

They stood there in silence.

"Maybe you can drive me to Tae's place so I can give him his jacket back then we can go to the movies and finally watch Star Wars?" she said.

"Do you really still wanna talk to V?"

"I mean... From what you just told me, he's an asshole, but I can't keep his jacket." she laughed.

"Yeah. I can give it to him." he said.

"No. I'll give it to him. You don't have to protect me everytime."

"Oh! Okay!" he said standing up a little offended.

"I mean... I find it really nice of you that you're always protecting me, that's why I love you! But let me do my own things." she said grabbing his shoulders.