chapter VII

They got to the bus station and Julie couldn't stop smiling.

"The next bus will be here in one hour." he said looking at the schedule "Why are you smiling so much?" he asked.

"I don't know..." she said and stopped smiling.

"You don't have to stop." he said admiring the girl and she chuckled.

They sat on the little bench and waited for the bus to come. She layed her head on his shoulder and he layed his on her head.

After almost two hours of waiting the bus finally arrived.

"Tae." she called him but he was asleep. "Taehyung." she called again.

He opened his eyes and smiled.

"I'm having deja-vu. Didn't this happen one week ago?" he joked and she smiled pushing him with her elbow.

"Our bus is here." she said and they walked in the bus.

"Take that seat there." he said pointing.

"Why?"

"I have my initials carved on it." he said smiling like a little kid.

She sat down and saw carved roughly on the seat in front of her "K.T.".

"Do you always take this exact bus?" she asked confused.

"Well, usually. There's only two buses that go straight to my grandma's town and I usually take this one." he said sitting next to her.

She looked at him smiling and then rested her hand on his shoulder again.

"Tae?" she called him.

"Yeah?" he groaned resting his head on her head.

"She is really important to you, isn't she?"

"Yes... I mean, she is the most important thing... She's is the only one I still have." he said with a shaky voice.

She looked for his hand and grabbed it, intertwining their fingers. She got comfortable on her seat and slept with her head on his shoulder.

***

"Juls." he said waking her up gently "We're here."

They got out of the bus to a small and simple town. Julie was amazed by how beautiful and well-treated the town was.

"Wow..." she sighed surprised.

He grabbed her hand and they slowly started walking through the town.

"Why are you still holding my hand?" she asked.

"Uh... I'm sorry..." he said letting go, blushing.

"You don't have to stop." she joked and smirked at him, grabbing his hand again, blushing.

They walked for a while until they got to a little house.

"It's here." he said stopping.

"Why am I so nervous?" she asked staring at the house and squeezing his hand.

"Don't be." he said looking at her.

"That helps." she joked and he chuckled.

They knocked on the door and the nurse opened up with a smile.

"Taehyung, good to see you again so soon! I see you brought someone." she said happy.

"This is Julie." he smirked.

"Hi." Julie said bowing.

"Nice to meet you, I'm nurse Lee." she said bowing.

They went in the little house and Julie fell in love with the old traditional korean style.