chapter VI

She got to the front yard of her house and Jungkook was sitting on the stairs.

"Hey..." she said.

"Hi." he replied. She opened her mouth to say something, but he interrupted her. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I anticipated myself. I said things I shouldn't have said. I'm truly sorry." he said standing up and walking towards her.

She knew when her friend was being real or not, and at that moment she could see he was being the most real she'd ever seen.

She suddenly threw herself at him making the boy stumble a little.

"I missed you." she said with her arms wrapped around his neck.

He didn't say anything, because he couldn't stop smiling.

"I'll take your apologies, as long as you accept the fact that me and Tae are friends now. And I like him a lot." she said breaking the hug.

He agreed right away, he wouldn't lose his best friend because of one guy.

"Do you want to go in and watch some movies? We didn't get to watch 'The Silence of the Lambs' last time." she asked.

"Yes." he said with a big smile stamped on his face.

***

The next few days were fun and kind of frustrating for Julie. She would go out everyday with Jungkook and the guys and do fun stuff, but Tae wasn't there. And that for some reason felt strange for her. She knew Tae for only a few weeks, but she would see him everyday.

She would think about him everyday, mainly about if she had feelings for him or not. You don't. You can't. She would think everytime he popped up on her head.

She didn't text him and he didn't text her while he was away. She doesn't know exactly why they wouldn't talk. I guess there was nothing to talk about.

It was the last weekend before school. She was nervous about starting on a new school. After her parents died, she stayed with her aunt at her parents' house. But she decided she couldn't stay at the house their parents once owned, so she moved in with her aunt to her aunt's house, that's why she had to go to a new school, but thank God Jungkook was in the same school.

It was about 9 pm when she heard a knock on the door and went to get it.

"Last weekend before school. What do you want to do?" he asked excited getting in.

"Sleep." she said throwing herself on the couch.

"Oh, come on! We have to wrap up this summer in an awesome way." he said sitting next to her.

"Sleeping?" she said closing her eyes.

He stood up and grabbed her bridal-style.

"We are going out. So change into a nice dress or something and let's go." he said walking up the stairs with her on his arms as she faked sleep.

"No..." she groaned.

"Come on!" he said throwing her on her bed.

"Have you been going to the gym, Jeon Jungkook? Cause I gained a little weight this summer." she asked joking.

"I see... That's why you look chubbier." he joked.

"What?" she said slapping him in the back.

"I'm kidding!!!" he yelled.

"Take it back or I'll won't go anywhere!"

"Okay! You look pretty or whatever." he laughed.

"Now get out so I can get prettier." she said doing a cute little smile.