22 - The Confrontation

Serena stood up and hugged Draco and she felt him bury his face in her neck. "You sound sexy when you curse" She teased and she felt him smile. She didn't like seeing him frown so much. She let go of the hug and she looked at him in the eye. "Don't worry, you'll figure it out. I know you will. After all, you are the Draco Malfoy" she smiled at him.

Draco smiled back at her, "Indeed I am"

Draco brushed Serena's hair behind her ears. He gazed at her lips and Serena licked it in anticipation. He smiled at her unconscious gesture but glad that she wanted him as much as he wanted her. So he slowly leaned in and kissed her.

Draco could feel all the negative emotions in him drain away with each kiss. He didn't know how much he needed her. How foolish of him to lock himself in his room when his remedy was out here all along.

Their kisses were needy and passionate. They kissed each other like they haven't seen each other in years rather than just two days.

His hands were everywhere and so was hers, and then he felt her leg wrap around his waist which sparked a fire within him. He leaned in even closer than he possibly could, their bodies pressed against one another.

A little moan escaped Serena's lips when he kissed her jawline. Damn it, he wanted to just do it here and now! But he knew better so with all his might he let go of her and moved one step away.

"What's wrong?" She asked, panting.

"Noth--" when Draco looked up he was left speechless. Serena's eyes were bigger than ever, mimicking the full moon outside, her robes have fallen off her shoulders, her green and silver tie a mess, her hair dishevelled and her lips were looking fuller and glistening which made her even more tempting.

"Merlin, give me strength," He said as he lowered his head placing both of his hands on his knees.

"Draco, are you alright?" She asked completely oblivious to Draco's current state.

"Fix yourself up, your robes, your hair" he was barely speaking. He tried to control his emotions, and well, something else that was getting a 'rise'.

"What?"

"Now!" He ordered.

"Seriously what is wrong with you? Are you always this bipolar?" She asked while fixing herself up. She had to admit how she didn't expect her to look like this after the kiss. "I didn't know you were such a neat freak" she added.

"It's not that. You're looking very tempting and I don't think the astronomy tower is the best place to do it, especially if it's going to be our first time" He said, standing up finally in control of himself. He was also glad he did, as he saw the expression on Serena's face. It was the reddest face he's ever seen on her, or on anyone else really.

Serena suddenly slapped his arm. "OW!" Draco winced

Serena crossed her arms feeling no sympathy for him. "Must you be so blunt?!"

"Of course! You should be grateful I'm this honest" he smirked and then asked, "Why, are you embarrassed?"

Serena just glared at him. Her face now was a mix of anger and embarrassment, he could practically see steam coming out of her ears.

"I'm not embarrassed! Just caught off guard! I never expected you to just casually say things like that" Serena defended herself.

"Yes of course" He replied sarcastically.

"I'll get you for this Malfoy, mark my words!" Serena threatened.

"I'll be waiting," Draco said arrogantly.