24 - The Three Broomsticks

Blaise is beyond happy that his two friends finally got together, he truly did. But now, sitting in the Grand Hall in front of the couple, he wasn't so sure anymore. He didn't know what happened last night but both were acting like complete lovesick fools.

Ever since this morning, Draco has been in a very good mood which was rare, and then when they sat with Serena here in the hall, it seems as if the two completely forgot about him. They would look at each other and smile and laugh, or Draco would play with Serena's hair, or Serena would place food on his plate. To some, that might be normal for what couples do, but these two aren't normal, and with the way they were behaving, Blaise wanted to puke.

"Okay, what happened this time?!" Blaise finally asked. He hated how he was being ignored and feeling like the third wheel.

"What do you mean?" Serena asked innocently

"You two have been acting disgustingly sweet, it's disturbing!"

"I mean we are a couple mate," Draco said smiling proudly. Which made Blaise want to vomit even more.

"Yes, but you didn't just become a couple. What the hell happened last night?!"

"We don't have to tell you everything that happens in our lives mother" Serena teased which made Draco laugh.

Blaise was not amused though, he was about to say a comeback when it suddenly hit him... "Oh.... Oh I see....." Blaise was smirking and shaking his head.

"What's with the look?" Draco asked

"I'm sorry I asked, I should have known"

"What in bloody hell are you talking about Blaise?" Serena asked.

"I get it! You don't have to act like that.... Where though? In the common room? My my Serena I never thought you were that bold!"

"What?" Serena asked confused.

But Draco caught up to what Blaise was talking about "Zabini..." Draco warned but Blaise continued, "I mean I have to say, congrats to the both of you!"

"You know?! Draco, you told him?"

"No! And that's not...."

"He didn't need to tell me, it's obvious!"

"It is?" Serena asked.

"Of course! So Serena, does Draco really live up to the rumours?" Blaise teased but Serena didn't get what he meant.

"What rumours?" She asked again

"Zabini, shut it! And it's nothing Serena" Draco said defensively but Blaise still went on, "You know, Malfoy, prince of Slytherin but a king in bed"

Serena felt her jaw drop and Draco was ready to kill his now ex-best friend.

"What?!" Serena asked a little too loudly

"You didn't know?" Blaise asked surprised.

"Of course I knew!" Serena said which made Draco look at her wide-eyed.

"So why are you acting so surprised?" Blaise asked.

"Because you think Draco and I had sex last night!" Serena shouted and whispered at the same time. Thank goodness there weren't any students near them and Draco felt odd how Serena could just say that bluntly.

"You didn't?!" Blaise asked, and really Draco was already planning his friend's funeral in his mind.

"No!" Serena replied feeling incredibly flustered.

"Well, you two are acting like you did!"

"Zabini shut up!" Draco finally found his voice to step in.