Leaving

Percy p.o.v:

I woke up to a familiar smell, one that I had inhaled thousands if not millions of times before. Everything that had happened came back to me at once, a rush of adrenaline had me awake and ready at a moments notice.

I evened out my breathing and calmed my mind, I looked around. For a second I was lost, until I remembered the Poseidon cabin. A nice change from the torture rooms in Tartarus.

But, that meant that I had to be in camp half-blood. Tartarus suddenly looked much better. I slowly got up from my bed, with mixed feelings. Annabeth, and the others were at camp, I didn't want to see them. But on the other hand deep down I had missed Annabeth.

I decided to get out of camp, because last time that I was here things weren't going so well. Nobody here was missing me, otherwise they wouldn't have abandoned me when I needed them most.

I took off the armor that I had 'borrowed' and the jeans that were many years old. I opened my closet, surprised to find that my clothes had stayed untouched. I grabbed a black hoodie and black jeans. I was trying to be as stealthy as possible. I was too tired to use any of my powers.

I walked into the shower and turned on the water. As soon as the water touched my back I felt like I was floating on a cloud. All the wounds were slowly healing, but most of them would stay permanently. Courtesy of Kronos' swords and daggers. The floor was red of the blood from the reopened wounds. I might've been standing under the warm water for over an hour when I realized I had to get out.

After I had dried myself my body was left with only scars that hadn't been able to heal, much like the scar that now decorated my face. It ran from just above the left corner of my mouth and stopping a mere millimeter short of my left eye.

I was putting on my clothes when it struck me how much I had changed. I was way more muscled than before, my shoulders were broader and I couldn't remember a clear 8-pack before I went into Tartarus. I barely fit into the hoodie. It hugged me tightly, I looked like I was trying to show off.

I stood tensely at the door before I opened it. It was just before dawn, perfect timing. I silently walked from cabin to cabin. I hesitated for a second at the Athena cabin before moving on. I made it to the woods unnoticed. Gracefully I jumped over a fallen tree, who would have thought that. Percy Jackson, the clumsiest of them all, slipping unnoticed from camp. All thanks to the Titans' training.

I cautiously ran towards the border, in the distance I could see a demigod walking alongside it. I snuck past her unnoticed.

Finally, I was free to do what I wanted to. The only problem was that I didn't know what to do.
-------------------------------------
Artemis p.o.v:

I woke up from the best sleep I've had in ages. My goddess sized bed held me down, not allowing me to get up. But, with Thalia and the hunt on my mind I got up. I went for a shower and grabbed my special grey track suit, made by Nike herself.

It had thin and light armor plates inside, which was good for agility and speed. But they weren't strong enough to withstand a full on frontal strike from a sword.

After checking a few rooms I found the one that I had put Zoë in the previous night. She was already awake, showered and dressed.

"Hello there, early bird!" I greeted and walked in.

"Hi, Lady Artemis! So what have you planned for today?" A curious Zoë asked.