Joining The Hunt

Location: Jasper National Park, Canada
Percy p.o.v:

Canada is a beautiful place, especially Jasper National Park. I had decided to join Artemis and her hunt for a small period of time. She would try to convince me of something, and I wanted her help with tracking down Titans.

It was already evening, the hunt should arrive any time now. I was waiting at the beginning of a small island. Artemis and the hunt arrived behind me. Artemis walked up to me.

"In front of you stands spirit island in Maligne Lake. The sight never gets old." She joined me. "Let's take a walk."

We walked to the furthest point of the small island and enjoyed the otherworldly view. I looked to my right, Artemis was smiling. She seemed to fit perfectly to the surroundings, as if she was made for nature. I was not able to tell the difference between the smell from the nature around us and Artemis.

"What perfume do you use?" Curiosity said for me.

"Why? You like it?" She asked back.

"Yeah, smells like this place." I gestured to our surroundings.

"I don't use perfume, it's how I smell. Same way you smell like the ocean." Artemis answered.

"Oh, I knew that."

"Sure you did." Artemis laughed.

"Have the hunters calmed down?" I asked Artemis.

I was going to spend a bit of time with the hunt, a group of girls who absolutely despise men.

"I haven't told them." Artemis looked at me seriously.

"What?"

"I left that for you!"

"You're impossible!"

"Don't worry, you got this. And if you don't you're still the man on the throne, or one of them anyway." She slapped my arm.

I was happy to pull my rank card, and flash it in their faces. They weren't too happy when I announced Artemis' idea.

"Artemis and I decided that I will spend some time with all of you." I said as we stopped in front of the group.

"Hold up! Th-" At the first negative comment I turned on king mode.

"This is not up for discussion. Any questions can be asked during the evening, I will be residing in my tent at that time. Yours sincerely, man on the throne, as Artemis put it so nicely." The hunters looked at me speechless.

"Okay then. Shall we set up camp ladies?" Thalia said aloud.

The hunters instantly went to work, pulling out tents and whatnot from their backpacks. Artemis on the other hand had a special tent, made by Hephaestus. She would throw it and it would open on its own. The inside was big enough to hold 3 people comfortably.

Fortunately for me, I had the same tent. It was different on the inside. Instead of an extra room, mine had a small office. It was where I was sitting when Zoë rung the small bell that hung outside my tent.

"Come in!" I said loud enough for her to hear.

Never had I expected to see Zoë in baggy sweatpants and an oversized shirt. She walked in nonchalantly and sat down on my recliner.

"Food is almost ready, are you coming?" She asked while looking up at the ceiling and reclining the seat.

"Yes."

"Okay." She stayed seated.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"No."