The hunt may begin!

Artemis p.o.v:

"Hey, Arty." Perseus said softly.

"What the Hades?" I said as I opened my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Perseus said, concernedly.

"What are you doing here? Weren't you going to Alaska?"

"What? No! Why would I leave your side? Are you sure that you're okay?" Perseus closed in on me.

I was laying on the couch in the Big House, Perseus now stood over me. I realized that he wasn't wearing a shirt and his abs were showing.

He softly touched my forehead, probably checking my temperature. I quickly swatted away his hand.

"Don't touch me!" I angrily said.

"Really? Why'd you hit me?" A shocked Perseus responded.

"Get back!" I demanded.

Perseus looked at me sadly, this couldn't be real. But I never dream, so what was happening.

"Arty!" Perseus loudly called.

"Arty!"

"Arty!"

"Arty!"

"Arty!"

He just didn't stop and that's when I woke up in cold sweat. With Aphrodite over me calling out my name.

"What the f-" I exclaimed.

"LANGUAGE!" Aphrodite quickly interrupted.

"It's just a bad dream, Arty." She explained.

"Oh yeah? The only godsdamned problem is that we DON'T dream." I cleared it up for her.

"Well, what do you want me to say? It's probably a mad titan who wants to cut off your head and use it as a garden ornament?"

"I'd rather you didn't." I said.

"Well, too late! It's probably a mad titan who wants to cut off your head and use it as a garden ornament." She repeated.

I ignored her. "Where's Athena?"

"No idea, she just left."

"Why are you still here? You are not part of the team." I realized.

"Well, I want to tag along. Please?" She begged.

"I can't use you, you're just deadweight. I don't want a date with Perseus, I want him in shiny cuffs!" I said harshly.

"Ooh feisty, you're going straight to the explicit stuff huh." She joked.

"Aphrodite! One more joke and I'll hang you from your nails!" I yelled.

"What's all the fuss about?" Athena said as she walked in.

"I want to join this team! I want to find Perseus too!" Aphrodite rushed out the words.

"But why?" Athena asked.

"Because having Perseus on your side is important, but you two goddesses of war and destruction just want to go in knives first. I want to try to convince him to help with Ares." She explained.

It was hard to swallow my pride and admit that Aphrodite was right. But I managed to do it.

"You're right that's a good point. So we convince Perseus to join us and we take down Ares together?" I clarified.

"And then we try to prevent the Big Three from starting a war when they reform." Athena added.

"Sounds like a plan, I'll notify my hunt and then we'll leave for Alaska." I flashed to the hunt.

"Time to pack we are leaving to Alaska this instant." I watched as the hunters rushed around finishing up everything.

I flashed everyone to the Kluane National park in Canada a few miles from Alaska. The perfect place to start. Athena and Aphrodite flashed in.

I stood in front of the group. "Are there any clues, as to where Perseus could be." Everyone stayed silent, "none, this is going to be a long search."

Sorry for the short chapter, but I'll make sure the next one is longer.

Wow it took me forever to write that because:

1. There was this wall, I think it was on Writer's Block street.

2. I AM WORKING ON ANOTHER STORY!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S A PERCY JACKSON/ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE STORY!

Currently working on the 3rd chapter for that story.

AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU THINK I SHOULD WRITE MY OWN CHAOS STORY. I always wanted to write one.

COMMENT here please!

1: Chaos story

Or

2: percy/marvel

I'll do my best to update more often.

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

PEACE OUT!