Location Determined

Location:  Kluane National park

Artemis p.o.v:  

"We are currently in Kluane National park in Canada, we will travel approximately 120 miles west to a small village named Mc Carthy. Eventually, we will make our way to one of the hardest accessible places of Alaska, Semisopochnoi Island." I explained to the group in front of me.

"Why that place in particular?" Aphrodite asked.

"Perseus won't make it easy for us, so I have a feeling that he'll be on one of the islands that lead to Semisopochnoi." I answered.

"Is everyone ready?"

"Yes!" the hunters said in unison.

This was going to be a long trek through the roughest parts of Alaska. I really hated Perseus.

------------------------------
Location: Mc Carthy village

Percy p.o.v:

I woke up feeling excellent, I had paid for a room for one night in Lancaster's Backpacker Hotel. I packed my backpack and left, I met the owner outside and handed her the key to the room.

"Enjoy your trip!" She said as I walked away.

"Thank you, I will." I replied.

I had been in Tartarus for so long, all I wanted was some fresh air and look at some beautiful nature spots. I had chosen an uninhabited island, where I would stay for a while, discover my powers and train in silence.

I imagined myself at the foot of Fenner Lake, I closed my eyes and relaxed. When I opened my eyes I looked at the beautiful water, I made a small circle and looked at the gorgeous Island. I knew Artemis would be coming to find me, so I started right away.

I uncapped Riptide, I needed wood to build a small cabin. Slowly, I walked around the Island. There weren't a lot of trees on the Island, but I didn't need much wood either. After hacking a few small trees I grabbed some rope from my backpack and tied the trees together. I grabbed the rope over my shoulder and started walking, pulling the trees with me easily.

Time to get creative.

------ 9 days later -----
Location: Mc Carthy village

Artemis p.o.v:

"Finally! I have never before in my immortal life walked this much, and I've lived for a lot of years!" Aphrodite whined.

"Get used to it, this was the easiest part of the journey." Zoë answered before me.

"We'll set up camp in the woods at the edge of town, tomorrow morning we'll go look for information." I declared, "Get some rest."

I grabbed my tent from my backpack and threw it a few feet in front of me. It unfolded and set itself up. It looked like any other tent from the outside, but on the inside it was big enough for 3 people to live in comfortably. How unfortunate it was that I had to share it with two others.

"Ooh, what a nice tent Arty!" Aphrodite said. I ignored her, instead I turned to Athena.

"You have been silent, I know you're not very talkative but this is too little even for you." I joked.

"I'm just thinking." She answered.

"About what?" I was curious.

"A few things, Perseus for one and Ares for the other." She answered. "You think Ares will be able to convince Perseus to join his side?"

"I don't really know." I said. "The gods haven't been his favourites, not after what happened, so that won't be a problem for him. I think it depends on how good of a deal Ares has for Perseus."

"He's offering him a throne as ruler of Olympus." Athena said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"That's a pretty good deal, I imagine Perseus would like to take matters into his own hands."

"By the way, why are we even doing Ares' hard work?" Aphrodite asked.

"We are not. I'm looking for Perseus, because I want to convince him to join my side, our side." I said.

"We don't really have anything to offer him." Aphrodite retorted.

"Not yet." I said, "but I'm working on that."

Another short chapter, but it was a relatively quick upload!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET THAT I AM WORKING ON ANOTHER STORY!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S A PERCY JACKSON/ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE STORY!

Currently working on the 3rd chapter for that story.

AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU THINK I SHOULD WRITE MY OWN CHAOS STORY. I always wanted to write one.

COMMENT here please!

1: Chaos story

Or

2: percy/marvel

I'll do my best to update more often.

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

PEACE OUT!