CHAPTER NINETEEN

Rise Up

~

I cringed slightly as Luke handed Simon a blood bag, I knew he had to drink it or god knows what he would do. "Just drink." Luke said, gesturing towards the bag.

"you can do it, Simon." Clary agreed making me roll my eyes.

"I didn't know this was some kind of therapy group where we encourage everyone to do something." I scoffed, crossing my arms "he'll do it in his own time, this is a new thing for him, thanks to you."

Clary sighed loudly, turning to give me a glare "you realize I have my seraph blade on me, right?" She asked, a twinkle playing in her eyes while I nodded "Well, Don't make me use it on you."

"Wow, was that a threat?" I questioned, pushing away from the wall I was leaning against, Clary nodded her head "Yeah it was."

I scowled and went to walk towards her before Clary's phone began to ring, she better thank whoever is calling her right now. "Who is it?" I asked "because you better thank them for saving your little ass."

"It's Jace." Clary responded before she walked away from us, I felt a pit in my  stomach, I know I'm feeling jealous right now, I also know I shouldn't.

"You'll see, it'll get better." Luke said again, looking at Simon, I walked over and placed my hand onto my brothers shoulder "Just suck it up and drink the fucking blood, Si."

Simon shook my head and chucked it into the the back of the truck where he was sitting, I looked over at Clary who was drawing a rune onto her arm.

"Ariana, Jace said to draw this." Clary gestured for me to walk over, I saw the newly burned rune on her arm and nodded, I took my jacket off and threw it over to Simon who caught it easily.

"So, should I put it on my arm?" I questioned, taking the stele from her hands, Clary nodded her head, I smirked before proceeding to burn myself with the stele, it didn't hurt much, only a tiny scratching pain.

After I was done I handed her the stele back, Clary sighed before she gestured for me to walk away again, I scoffed and turned around and walked towards Simon. Taking my jacket from his hands and carefully placing it back on again.

Clary hung up the phone and walked back over to us "We'll go to Jade Wolf." She sighed, placing her phone into her pack pocket.

"The Clave know you like family." Luke responded "They'll look there first."

Clary sighed "Simon, we're going to see the one person who can help us both." I turned to look at her, already shaking my head, no way in hell am I letting my brother go anywhere near Hotel DuMort.
.
.
"Have you lost your mind?" Raphael asked, as he turned to face us, I actually tried to stop them from coming. But as we know, Clary doesn't listen to me. "A doppelgängers, a Shadowhunter and a Werewolf?" He asked "you do know this isn't a hotel?"