Ch.XII Who will marry me?

"No! Stop!"

Farrah struggles but her boyfriend won't let her go. She has gone to bushes to pee. But Monk has followed her. Kissing her continuously. Eager for sex.

(He is goading me. I must resist him! Oh! That's just too good...Damn him!)

"No..we can't...Rafe is here..."  protests her weakly.

"Kate kept him busy. I know you miss me too..." whispers him while kissing a sensitive spot on her neck.

As usual, she surrenders too easily to temptation. Letting him do whatever he wants with her.

(She looks so sweet when she's horny. Oh, I just can't stop wanting her).

He kept pumping her up. Making her whispers his name again and again.

Time like this, he felt grateful for his cursed eye. He could see her face well despite the total darkness around them.

"Luc, stop! I, I have to pee... Stop!"

She tries to push him away but he wouldn't let her go.

He smiles.

(That's why you leave the flock. Your stupid bro kept you close like mother hen).

"Luc, please...stop...Let me go..."

"Never, Farrah. I would never let you go..."

(Sounded like a love statement. I would very happy if I weren't suffering from holding pee. The jerk won't let me go! Should I just pee him?)

He must have read her mind. Because he releases her. Farrah turns around and squats to pee.

But he grabs her ass and gets in from behind again. She is on her knees with her face facing downward. Using her hands to support her weight. Riding her like a horse.

"You jerk!" curses her.

"I'm not done yet. Just pee and let me handle the rest," orders him.

(Bastard! How am I suppose to pee like this? So humiliating...)

But she finally done it. Peeing in front of him. Luc chuckles. He finally bursts in her. Farrah whimpers a bit.

Finally they wear back their clothes again. It's quite chilly tonight. It would be winter soon.

"Let's go back before Rafe search for you," whispers him while kissing her cheek one last time.

"Afraid of my brother now?"

"Just hate to hurt him."

"He is quite a tough fighter despite his looks. You would be surprised."

Monk laughs a little.

*****

Monk wakes up very early this morning. Luiz is still standing guard. He stares to his best friend. He will use every connection he has in the Council to save Luis Fernandez.

This morning, Luiz is in human form.

"You two sure took a whale of funtime last night. Rafe wanted to send a search party. Luckily Kate distracted him," says Luiz.

"She deserves a raise," says Monk coolly.

Even a blind man could tell Kate got personal interest on Rafe.

"Rafe would take Farrah away. She won't stay with us, Monk. Not without a marriage," warns Luiz.

(She deserves a good husband. A marriage wasn't something I could afford anymore).