Ch.7 Calm before the Storm

Three months.

Not a single word from Dave. Chief Englebert doesn't care if his grandson was deluded or a demon's reincarnation. Just need some news on him.

He crumples reports from his subordinates. Not everyone in Dante Clan likes Hector as their new leader. Rebellion is expected. No major movements in the clan so far.

*****

Cold dark sea. Penny has pinpointed Con's gravesite to her on the map.

Samantha swims back to surface. Disappointed. No Codex Book. No demon bones. Nothing.

Of course she has been warned. The Order has sent numerous men down there in ages. No one has found the Codex Book. Even Monk has gone to search for it once. Nothing.

A towel is put on her wet hair when she reaches the surface again. The man helps her up into the yacht.

"Thanks, Drake," says her.

She is drying her hair when her neck got kissed from behind. His hands are squeezing her tits.

She protests, "No joke, Incubus!"

Turning around to slap him.

Hazel eyes. Not Drake Mallards.

She got pushed backward to a mast behind her. And he kisses her lips like a hungry man. His hands are moving behind her. And she's already naked. Her wet swimsuits have fallen to her feet.

Samantha smiles when he pumps her up.

He complaints while squeezing her breast, "You lost too much weight. Poor babies are way smaller."

And then he teases, "Con always craved for sacred peaches. I saw two of them right now."

Dave licks her nipples in turns.

"Welcome back, Dave," greets her.

"Not welcome enough. Spread your legs wider for me," orders him.

And he got in deeper.

"Now I'm home, wife."

They are united as one again.

"Oh! Oh! This is an... assault!" protests her while smiling.

"Married to a bad boy, Sammie. Bear with me," teases him while pumping her up.

Samantha closes her eyes, enjoying their moments together. Joining as one. A mating ritual known since ancient age.

*****

Hugging each others. Wrapped in towels. Lying on the deck, bathing morning sunlight. They just had sex. A very good one.

Samantha is a bit sleepy right now. Only wrapped up in a towel. Dave is back. Next to her.

She asks, "Where have you been?"

"Around."

"I'm serious, Dave!"

"Let's see...planting seeds from sacred peach in the forest outside Slavian stronghold. Fixing a bridge near Halliwell. Searching for clues," explains Dave.

"Clues?" asks her.

Dave shrugs his shoulders. He explains, "I couldn't bring back all the creatures I've slain. So I tried to fix other damages. Codex Book was my biggest sin. I killed more than a hundred magicians for it. I tried to search it here. Until I saw your yacht..."

Samantha kisses his lips. And then she says, "You aren't him anymore, Dave. You are David Englebert, my husband. Con is no longer exist."

"Not true. Sometimes I got the craziest urge to do something crazy. Something a bit wicked. I channeled my urge of killing by hunting for the Order," explains him.