Ch.8 Unwanted Rendezvous

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

Someone has shot their plane. It lost it's wings. And it's falling down in rapid speed.

Merry creates bubbles around them so they would be safe during the harsh landing.

All of them got out safely. The bubbles float out from the plane before it explodes. Rand is still trapped inside his bubble. Brown  liquid is floating inside it.

Yuck!

He had vomited during the air crash.

Rand curses for a while when the bubble finally popped. Covered with his own stomach content.

Dave is exhausted. Three rounds sex with his wife and a plane crash. A rough day for him.

Penny stares to the burning plane.

Chief Arnaud would kill her for sure.

Drake taps her shoulder and whispers, "Not your fault..."

She nods a little.

Samantha is worrying about Dave when suddenly a familiar voice behind her asks, "Miss me?"

And she's trapped in his arms.

Ken, her treacherous brother.

Halliwell demons have come to back him up. Everyone is fighting them right now.

Dave yells, "Release her!"

"I love her since day one. You didn't even notice her," says Ken.

"Release my wife!" orders Dave while drawing his blades.

No use talking to Ken.

"I'll brainwash her. Make her love me. And we will live happily ever after," mocks Ken.

"No! I will kill you first!" yells her angrily while struggling to be free.

Walking like a shadow, faster than lightning speed. Kenneth Godwin strikes down Dave with his lightning bolt. Poor Dave falls to his knees. Breathing heavily.

Ken mocks, "Smarter, stronger, more good-looking. I'm always the better man for her."

Samantha is trapped in a magic barrier. She slams the barrier with her fists and magic spell. Nothing happened.

Ken mocks, "The foolish Duke refused me. Won't accept me as his son in law. So he had to perish. You're just another obstacle in my path, Davy boy."

"You killed him!" yells Samantha.

"Oops! Well, now you know. No one go against me and live another day," says Ken sheepishly as if he had confessed of a minor crime. Not killing the man who had raised him.

Samantha closes her eyes and concentrates.

Green light swirls around Dave's body, rejuvenating him.

Dave grabs his blades and stands up.

He says, "Like all villains, you talk to much. Cut the crap. And let's have a fair fight."

Dave cast a spell on him. Thin earth layer covers his body completely like a full armor.

Ken casts his lightning spell on him. But the earth layer neutralizes his attack spell.

Ken grabs his spear and attacks Dave. He counter attacks him. The earth armor has reduced his speed tremendously. Dave could never win in this rate.