Ch.4 Something from the past

A box of chocolates. From a secret admirer. Can't be from Drake Mallards. He doesn't know where she lives.

Meredith Glasgow has tons of admirers. Samantha Delarossa has many admirers too. Not a skinny secretary like Penelope Dove. Not her.

Penny sniffs the chocolates. Cherry flavors. Her favorite fruit. Sticks a silver needle to all of them. No change. No poison in them.

She turns on the tap. Filling up her bath tub with hot water. Pouring rose scent oil into the water. It has been months since she enjoyed such luxury.

A glass of grape juice. Some chocolates while bathing. She moans. Cherry flavored chocolates. She licks her finger clean. Her head felt weird. Spinning a little...

A gentle massage to her shoulders. Downward on her back. Moaning again. His hands explore downward.

Penny catches his hand before it reaches her pussy. Him. Should have known it...

"What are you doing?" asks her.

"Giving you a good massages. You looks so stiff like a log. Definitely need me," teases him.

"My head... there's liquor in those chocolates..."

"Yeah...the strongest ones in the store. But no one ever got drunk from chocolate. So I add more..."

"Ugh! Hard to control myself!"

"Time to let loose, Dove. You have earned it."

"You don't remember me, do you?" asks her irritatedly.

"I couldn't forget you..."

"Liar! Ugh!"

"Don't fight it..." whispers Drake while kissing her bare neck.

He doesn't notice when her platinum blonde hair changes into red ones.

Drake suddenly got thrown backward. His back hits the bathroom wall.

"You!" yells him.

"Yeah, me. Zorion's little pet. You forgot my name again, didn't you? It's Penny," says her. Her hair is red like fiery blaze.

She rips his pants apart with his claws.

"Careful there, sweetie...I can't eat without my precious dick," warns him.

"Oh, that thing is what I needed," mocks her while hugging him.

Raped him on spot. The Incubus hisses. He says, "Dave warned me about you..."

"Smart boy. You always gave me troubles. Retribution time, pretty boy."

She kept fucking him hard.

Drake closes his eyes. Energy is flowing rapidly into him. A powerful demon disguised as a meek spinster.

Penny screams out her climax. They both are breathing heavily right now. Drake's body is glowing brightly. He feasted on her energy.

She touches his cheek. Staring to his hazel eyes. This is the man who have haunted her dreams. The man she couldn't forget. And she has charged him like a horny squirrel.

Hate to be drunk...

Drake kisses her lips again. She pushes him away.

"You drained me too much, Incubus..." protests her.

He lifts her up and gently carries her to her bed.

"You have been working in the Order all these years?" asks him.

Demon Hunter (Codex Book) (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara