Ch.5 I'm back

Gargoyles are annoying demons. You could crush them easily. But they always come back to life few minutes later.

Giant bugs. Poisonous bats and vipers.

Rand complaints, "Worst than hiking with Uncle Jack."

Meredith mocks, "Crybaby doggy."

Rand spanks her ass to retaliate her.

"You mangy dog!" curses her.

"Bet your fans don't know your sharp tongue, sweet Merry..."

"I only curse fleabags like you," mocks her.

"Oh, really?"

Some rocks gather up in front of them. Blocking their path.

"Dave? Are you okay?" asks Samantha.

The rock piles higher and forms a golem. The mythical creature attacks them with it's giant fists. Trying to stomp them with it's gigantic feet.

Swords, Spears are useless against it. Even werewolf Rand got thrown backward when he attacks it.

Penny takes off her glasses. Wanting to help them. But Drake holds her hand. And he shakes his head.

"Don't. You are our last card. Our dark horse. I could handle this," says Drake before kissing her lips passionately.

Penny blushes when he finally releases her.

"Too bad. No time for sex. Thanks for the juice, honey," teases him.

Drake draws his twin scythes. He dashes forward and makes few somersaults. He landed on top of the golem's head.

Creating illusions to confuse the golem and the creature falls into a deep ravine.

Drake shows up again. Not a scratch on him.

A sexy looking demon appears from behind nearby trees. Blond hair, Amber skin, big blue eyes.

She says sweetly, "Handsome and deadly. Rare among Incubus. Drake Mallards, I believe?"

"In person. I believe your little pet is crushed at the bottom, Milady," says Drake.

"It's Zed's. Just call me Sasha. What bring you here, hottie?" asks her seductively.

Samantha explains, "We are here to take my husband home. David Englebert."

"You are his wife. He got no taste at all. I'm better than you."

Penny frowns. She forgot about her. Sasha didn't act like a whore years ago. What happened to her?

Sasha is staring to the Rand and she winks an eye. He is having goosebumps right now.

Meredith pushes Rand forward while saying, "Take him. Return Dave to us."

"Backstabber..." curses Rand.

Sasha says, "Dave is our guest of honor. It has been ages since Halliwell got so many guests. Come with me."

She throws a red stone to the ground and a magic portal is opened instantly.

Sasha walks into the portal. The others have no choice than to follow her.

*****

A city above the clouds. The floor are made by thick glasses. It is showing blue sky and clouds beneath them.

Rand walks very slowly, fearing his weight might crush the fragile floor.

Meredith smiles widely. The arrogant Hunter is walking on tiptoe. Like a scaredy cat.