Ch.XVI What I really want

A small thin Stone slab. Not heavy at all. Even a dictionary is heavier than this. And it contains all the knowledge in the world.

Killing more than hundreds old magicians to attain this book. Totally worth it. Took him a while to break the magic seal in it. Now he could use it every time he needs an answer. Unlike a demon or a man, the book tells no lies.

She is right. She is no longer needed. There's more quicker way to earn power. The book would tell him how to do it. No fun in doing that.

( I could get tougher just by drinking her blood. Old school way. Sex and blood. That pest would squirm in agony. Knowing I'm fucking his girlfriend in daily basis).

He rubs her cheek. Her skin is so smooth. Her face is a bit pale. And he hadn't drink much blood from her. At this rate, she would die from losing too much blood. Much quicker than Judith's daughter.

(Why a human is so fragile? So weak? She would be dead if I weren't careful. Not did I care for her. Just wanna play with her a little bit more).

Breaking into Slavian stronghold is easy. The book told him about a secret passage beneath the land. No one has been using it for centuries. Bet even the Slavian Chief didn't know it's existence.

Holding the Codex Book in one hand.

And he orders, "Give me a secret potion to strengthen her body. So she would produce more blood. To rejuvenate her."

Some writings appear immediately on the stone's smooth surface. He reads it. Think he got all the necessary ingredients in his lab.

Time to make the magic potion.

*****

Her neck has stopped bleeding. But the bite wound still exist. Her hands are chained.

Farrah tries to stand up. Her head swirls a little. She has lost too much blood. No sign of Con anywhere. Must escape now. Before he returns.

Rocking movements beneath her feet. She's on a boat.

(No wonder the Order never find his lair. Con has a boat as his home. If only I could tell Monk...)

She walks out of the cabin.

It's a yacht!

She's trapped in the middle of ocean. No escape from here. Even if she jumped into the sea, the thick chain would make her drown.

"No escape, peach. I'll always get you back," says him.

Con is standing behind her. His back is lying against the wall. A black leather vest and black leather pants. He got good figures. His blond hair is swaying by the sea breeze.

Con could be mistaken for a handsome prince. If it weren't for his dark cold eyes.

Farrah takes few steps backwards. And she turns around to flee. She bumps into a solid wall. Warm solid wall. 

Trapped in his arms.

"Drink this," orders him.

"No!"

She struggles hard and spilled the drug a little from the vial. Con grabs her mouth and forces her to drink the wonder drug.

(What's that drug? Poison? Oh, I felt weird...hot... burning up...)

The scent of her sexual arousal could be smelled easily. Must be dripping wet down there.

Con lifts her up. She is moaning but she still resists him.