Cant Fall in Love

Tess Stone. A girl that dosent give a shit about what people say about her. She moves to a new school in California and she dosent know how it's going to be. She has a beautiful relationship with her mom and her dad died when she was seven cause of a heart attack. After that incident she became dark. She wasn't a happy girl like she was. She dosent jump around wearing dresses and laughing like other girls do. No she blends in with the dark. She always puts on a hoodie and never smiles. She only puts a fake smile when she needs to. Some guys like her cause she's hard to get. She still talks but mostly mean words. Then there's the bad boy of the school. Justin Bieber. When she came to the school all he does is stare and tease her. But the only problem is he dosent fall in love. He smokes kill people and bangs girls and leave them. He trys to get her to bang but she won't fall for his tricks. Will Justin change her into being a happy girl or will she stay the way she is. Find out in Can't fall in love..

Features:

•Has blue eyes

•Brown hair

•17 years old

•Almost killed herself by overdosing herself

•Used to be a dressy girly girl

•Has a bestie who's practically sisters Cassidy Jones who moved in with her and went to the same school

•5'4

•Loves partying and being in the dark

•Dosent take shit from no one

•Fakes her happiness

•Birthday: March 12 1997

•Has trust issues when it comes to guys